What would be your favorite job if you could do anything.?

by new hope and happiness 75 Replies latest social relationships

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

James Brown : re your kind reply about money " band members make" in succesful groups.. Artimus was as Jonny would say " on the pay roll" a drummer . With the plane crash in 77 his money stopped until the reunion tour then he had problems with Rossington and was kicked out. Re mike he was a sound technition with the renunion band Ed left and they needed a guitaris. Rossington was crazy drunk at his home studio and asked Mike if he wanted to be in the band. Two nights after Mike rang Gary and asked if he was seriouse Gary said " Yea". So Mike was with the renunion band for two years on in todays terms 300,000 dollors a tour. Good money in my opinion. As the renunion Lynyrd Skynyrd took off Mike was kicked from the band and replaced by Hughie Thompson from the Outlaws or Ricky Medlocke from Blackfoot. Either way Skynyrd with Highie and Ricky were as near good as the origional band.

Gilbey Clarke was bought in to Guns and Roses because he was a sensible non drug guy and it was that reason. But things didnt work with him and Axel Rose so he was kicked out after two years. Gilbey's daddy was a doctor and i guess he was never what you call broke, he even had a reality T.V show with that drummnrt who was Pam Andersons girlfriend.

Anyway both Gary and Mike were people, people and very humble. And as Mike said to me " to make money in music you have too have your name down as the writter on a succesful song"

• designs
    designs

Forestry Service

Who doesn't look cool in one of those Smokey the Bear hats...

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

PILOT. Think Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Breast Lump Checker

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Comatose: Humour always offeds and breast cancer is not funny, but out of the mouths and sucklings of breasts come great joy.

New Hope and Happiness

june 20 2014

• designs
    designs

Comatose- true story. At Dodger Stadium Peace On Earth Assembly they had a Nurses station for people to come in, many fainted from the summer heat. JWs being JWs they would come in expecting a full medical exam. My friend, who had training through Red Cross, was working in the NS when a sister came in and began to undress and asked if he would examine her breast. "Sure". As the exam was going on she happened to ask what hospital he worked at, he said "none, I work as a Longshoreman"...you could hear the scream all the way out in the Parking Lot.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

In my dreams i stay at home all day and make a living from being a professional artist.Maybe i need a phycholgist?

That's a fantastic idea New hope, I would love to do that too. Or write for a living. Perhaps spend my life visiting fantastic places all over the globe and writing travel books, all expenses paid. Well I can dream can't I?

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Sumerian archeology. Linguistics. I'm pretty sure there is lots of interesting stuff still under the sand in Iraq/Iran.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

CDC, infectious disease, sounds fascinating to me

• pronomono
    pronomono

Realistically, I'd like to be a stunt car driver. I've always wanted to drive the hell out of a car without concern for tearing it up or the cost of repairs. I could see myself doing that for a living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit