Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Definition of Science : " Learning or study concerned with demonstable truths or observable phenomena and characterised by the systematic application of the scientific method".

So, according to that definition, at present Science is unable to prove there is a god.

Science proves there is a God

Seekchristonly is right!

The only thing standing in the way of scientific consensus on the existence of an intelligent creator is a theory!

At one time science HAD proven the existence of a creator.

In order to quickly defuse this situation a theory was proposed that perhaps there are multiple universes.

A theory which in all likelyhood will never be proved.

So except for this one theory, all other scientific evidence, yes evidence, points to a creator.

I recommend that people watch this video where many scientists explain this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS1x-6al2pE

Yes, the video was made to promote Islam.

Using the testimony of many Christian Scientists.

I do not promote Islam.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I do not need scientific evidence to prove there is a creator.

The fact that everything Jesus Christ said would happen is really happening is enough evidence for me.

The amount of evidence is so overwhelming that any thought of skepticism is driven beyond reasonable limits.

abe

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Then you have set your evidence bar at a woefully low level.

• designs
    designs

How much does your god weigh.

• designs
    designs

How big is your god.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Then you have set your evidence bar at a woefully low level.

And you have chosen to ignore the overwhelming evidence, both science and current events.

abe

• designs
    designs

Which is?

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Which is?

Abundantly available through the video posted above.

abe

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

I agree withyou ablebodie. Messiah proved the existence of God and the power of the resurrection of humans form death is possible meaning our fusion to be back with God at death which in fact is not death but a new birth, life. This is a natural phenomina as stars dye they are also reborn which is for those who trust in it scientific

• designs
    designs

Wow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit