Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

There you go they cant resist calling names in afriendly debate .SO your theory which is just like mine a theory by another human which you proclaim as truth perhaps you need to look at your own ignorance and read more books respectfully saying as you put it

• cofty
    cofty

This is embarrassing.

By the way why do you use two different accounts?

• designs
    designs

The vacuum state.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Ah so another proclaims the theory of another human while at the same time trying to defunk the theory of others hmmmmmmmm

• cofty
    cofty

SO your theory which is just like mine a theory by another human which you proclaim as truth

No there is no comparison. The science of particle physics makes predictions about the real world, then it builds billion dollar particle accelerators and conducts experiments to test those predictions. It tuns out the predictions are correct to a degree of accuracy that would make your head explode.

Until you grasp the absolute basics regarding matter and energy, you should not be complaining that those who do criticise you for talking nonsense.

Serioulsy read books about it, it is fascinating. "A Universe From Nothing" would change your world.

Is that all you want to claim about your god - that she is the sum total of atoms in the cosmos?

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

i dont switch accounts i forgot what my profile name was heehe.Sorry but no conspiracy here

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

I would like to apologize, my fist reply to this topic came after reading the OP, and just the OP. After reading the rest of your replies, I sincerely regret what I posted previously.

This is not just a person being dishonest or intellectually dishonest. Is lack of knowledge and information. Is a person saying whatever he/she thinks to shelter his/her own agenda.

Good luck my friend.

Ismael

• cofty
    cofty

i dont switch accounts i forgot what my profile name was heehe.

You switch back and forward between the two accounts on a daily basis. Why?

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

I hold my hands up i haveno knowledge whatsoever about science. Im putting it out there and hopefully learn some stuff. Whats wrong with that or am i under condemnation for putting the word god in amongst it all. Just enjoy a friendly sharing of information and we all might learn something without sly digs and name calling

• prologos
    prologos

sco: are you talking about radiation = us? primordial radiation=god?

look at today's 'astronomy picture of the day" by Nasa. it has a link.

sciences proves -- but not god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit