Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

i haveno knowledge whatsoever about science.

So why are you making numerous wrong assertions about science and getting offended when others correct you?

Ask questions about matter and energy and others will help you. Ignorance is a choice.

Why are you using 2 accounts?

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

You forgot to mention scienctists admit to intelligentdesign which is the same thing as God in myeyes

• cofty
    cofty

scienctists admit to intelligentdesign

For example?

• cofty
    cofty

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Your presumptiousness and suspicion is astounding. Im not complaining but suggesting that it is possible to discuss stuff without reverting to name calling these flaws in your personlaity do you no favours. But hey if you cant take someonelses understanding then . Its not possible to offend me . SO keep on with the childish name calling and you say you want to help me understand fweee

• cofty
    cofty

Why would you make numerous wrong assertions about science when you have to admit "i haveno knowledge whatsoever about science."

I haven't called you any names but you reply with a personal attack.

If you want to understand the bsics of physics ask some questions or read about it.

This forum is a place where any statement of fact will be scrutinised. That is how we avoid falling for bullshit again.

Why are you using two accounts?

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

To help put your mind at rest. It's simply that i have a bad memory and soemtimes i remeber sometimes i dotn so i use two in case i forget the other. No consiracy here if your looking for one. Immore thna happy to listen to other peoples theories keep them coming thankyou

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"I hold my hands up i haveno knowledge whatsoever about science."

And their is no crime in that. Read a couple of books, read from opposers, apologetics and critics. Make your own conclusion. You don't have to be an expert, but at least try to understand the basics.

"Im putting it out there and hopefully learn some stuff."

No you don't. You are "putting it out there" whatever pops in your mind regardless the facts. You are replying without verification.

"Whats wrong with that or am i under condemnation for putting the word god in amongst it all."

Everyone can have an opinion, but you have to be ready to accept that it may be wrong and misguided and in need of correction. And that's not an opinion. That's a stone cold sexy fact.

Here is a question. Why, when you use one account, spaces between words and grammar are real good, but is not so when using the other? Are you more than one person? Writing style change a little too.

Ismael

• KateWild
    KateWild

Some good points cass/seek,

Very interesting excahnge between you and cofty.

Cofty, instead of using intellectual intimidation, why not expalin to him what is wrong with his science and correct him. That would be good. Anyway I am going off line now, got a life to lead. I also have two dates this week. Whoop!! Whoop!

Kate xx

• prologos
    prologos

cofty is right. He did not call you any names, your need of learning " flaws in your personality " but

you used those judgemental words on him.

You have a lot to learn in every way.

your future might be great.

if you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit