Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Aahh Seek, what can I say, except told ya.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Wow - talk about leading with one's chin! Was it bravery, foolhardiness or sheer chutzpah that inspired the OP? I skimmed page 1 and page 7 - it was pretty much as I had anticipated. Pretty much the most oxymoronic statement I have seen on JWN.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

seekchristonly, for a thread with the word "science" in the title, your OP is peculiarly NOT scientific.

You may benefit from this thread:

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"scientific" = SCO has his opinion and it's always right....despite all evidence to the contrary.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Science proves there is a God

I saw no evidence to support such a claim.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

No evidence just what came off the top of my head. It's known as sharing ideas.Some are not comfortable with the notion of sharing one ideas whether they are right or wrong. Dont be afraid of anothers opinion Seems many have a book or quote from someone else who has a theory and claim it as truth. I think there is a piece of truth inwhat everyone says hey even me a little if thats ok with you geniuses out there. It was an interesteing excercise to show how people share ideas andattitudes towards each other whenthose ideas are different. Thanks everyone.Peace and Love

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Yeha sparrowdown i was expecting it heehehe.I enjoyed people sharing their thoughts so thanks everyone. Listen what i say are just ideas thats all no study,no research , no revelation, no evidence, just ideas and thoughts

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SCO, thanks for clarifying.

I'm totally happy to share ideas. Sitting down with friends over a cup of coffee or maybe a glass of wine and openly and freely discussing our ideas, man, it doesn't get much better than that.

But your OP, and specifically the title of the thread, implies that you weren't sharing YOUR ideas, but some objective truth supported by data and a scientific method of inquiry. That is not what you shared.

I'm just sayin' is all!

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Definatley not in fact i dont agree with some of what i said myself. But some of what i did say may be near to the truth i dont know. SO i bow to the superior knowledge of those that think they know it all

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fusion with God natural . In the cosmos universe or whatever.

Everything is made of Atoms which in turn are made of protons,neutrons and electrons.

Atoms are eternal so when a human dies and decays those atoms are released. SO where do they go .

Im suggesting fusion takes place and that fusion is the being reconcilled back to God .

Definatley not in fact i dont agree with some of what i said myself.

But some of what i did say may be near to the truth i dont know.....seekchristonly

I could only read the the first and last page..I felt brain cells dieing..LOL!!..

Athough nothing was proven as the thread title claims..

It was funny..

I can`t believe this thread made it to 8 pages..LOL!!..

................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit