In your memory, what was the nicest day you had out in field service?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@Life is to short... I am so glad you have your husband to hold you and love you because you have been treated to harshly. I know you have a very kind and loving nature.

Shame on all those who would even think of harming you!

LoisLane

@Wild Thing... I like your #1 story.

#2 story is pretty cool. I looked up petrified wood and a google search says it can be found in 12 US states. I bought my small log in Arizona decades ago. How really great to go walking and find a piece. Good for you Girl!

LL

PS And thank you for your 2 cents worth about remembering happy memories.

@eva luna ... Aww . Thank you for sharing a happy if mournful memory. How cool would that be to go into the Redwoods and have a relaxing break?

LL

@sparrowdown... Yes. From your reaction to someone telling you the plain fact truths, it helped open your mind to a new thought. I am so glad she spoke up and helped free you.

LL

@ShirleyW... lol !

LL

@EmptyInside... We all had days we hoped no one answered! lol

LL

@Apognophos... Yes! lol I remember those fun days too! lol One of the brothers that drove his big gas guzzler car around with 3 pioneers in the front and 3 pioneers in the back, almost 15 years later DF my brother for apostasy! LOL lol

LL

@talesin... I love your story. A little itty bitty Fung Fu dog! lol

LL

PS You were just 16 and boarding out with a family? You weren't kicked out were you?

Or was it your parents lived out, and you needed to live in Town for school?

(Sorry I do not remember all of your story ).

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I enjoyed many days in the early 70's when I was workin in FS with my wife to be. We had some nice walks in Autumn, in those small Quebec towns. We had great conversations with the simple people from those towns. Perhaps none of them became JW's, but, they were friendly to us. Was it a waste of time? Why do I look back at those days with pleasant thoughts? I often think about those small towns and want to revisit them.

@Aunt Fancy... I am glad you had a nice day in Texas hill country. It is beautiful especially in the spring with the blue bonnets .

When you were doing the territory in Texas, did you ever come up on any snakes? I was in East Texas in the Spring, Summer and Fall and they were out everywhere.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit