Atlanta Int Convention 2014:The Big Party. Does this look like WT believes Armageddon is coming "soon"?

by AndDontCallMeShirley 173 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I watched it trying to think what a non-JW would think of this video, say an "interested person" who had never attended a Convention.

I guess they would slightly gag at the badly acted family Worship Night, but they may fall for the hype, and then attend, and perhaps donate some money.

Probably after the huge disappontment of finding out what a dry bore-fest such a gathering is, with no real spiritual or uplifting content, they would never return, but hey, the W.T got some money in the box !

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

after the huge disappontment of finding out what a dry bore-fest such a gathering is, with no real spiritual or uplifting content, they would never return

Oh, I don't know...I think almost any interested person would come back just for the JW line dances or tour of the Atlanta Penitentiary.

"Get ready for the time of your life!"

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

ADCMS, Why is the image of the movie "Dirty Dancing" with the Bill Medly tune "I had the time of my life" dancing in my head?? At my age I have probably ALREADY had the time of my life and I guarentee that it was NOT at a JW snorefest. LOL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "I would hope Anthony Morris gets to make a video about his pet peeve 'Tight Pants' being a plot by the gay community to get more eye candy."

That's prime viral internet fodder material, right there; the religion and humor sections of Alternet and the Huffington Post would have a field day.

Remember a few years back, when they reported on a Gay Rights legal victory in California that - ironically - was won by using a precedent set in an old JW free-speech case?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure a lot of crazy shit will be going thru the heads of these slow and delusional thinking Governing Body office holders with this new Nonprofit Revitalization Act going into effect 7/2014. No doubt as they impliment all kind of stuff to try and avoid fraud and whatever else they are hiding the emotional pressure must be rather great for these past the expiration date end of the world cult leaders.

I'm sure they will provide lots of internet fodder to the dismay of the faithful hoodwinked followers of these clowns.

Atlanta and federal prison it would be nice to see these sadistic Jehovah loving Governing Body members find a permanent retirement home and not go free free like last time.

• donuthole
    donuthole

The video has been removed. Does anyone have a copy?

• Poztate
    Poztate

jwsurvey still has a working link.....for now

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

The video has been removed. Does anyone have a copy?

Here it is, on JW.Org wiki, still:

http://wiki.jw-archive.org/Atlanta,+Georgia+-+2014+Regional+Convention+Video+-+%27Time+of+Your+Life%27

• twice shy
    twice shy

I wonder how they knew it was on here; a so called apostate site ?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The Holy Spirit must have given the GB a heads up...after 133 years WT is still in the dark as to when Armageddon is coming, but at least they know when their own videos are being shredded on non-JW sites....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit