Atlanta Int Convention 2014:The Big Party. Does this look like WT believes Armageddon is coming "soon"?

by AndDontCallMeShirley 173 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=POtRr2qXhuE

If Armageddon is "imminent", why is WT focused on sight-seeing, entertainment, travel, etc. instead of preaching and saving people??

Note how many times "Governing Body" is mentioned.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well if i saw those three lovely ladies outside the convention wearing those clothes, and waving a watchtower, id think how do i become a member.

Seriously we had a police car stop outside the K.H once and i saw those policemen look at some of the sisters and i could see they were bowled over...and we had some very lucky brothers, because they were loved by those girls.

And i think it so silly that men of the world can be regrettably drawn to a religion based on the fruit and not the shell. But i do think the sisters on the way to conventions, can give a enviouse " i want to be a part of that" witness to the worldly man.

p.s. as a Male witnesss wished i had the same effect on the worldly women, but i regret to inform you i didnt.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I could not stomach watching it all. They try to look normal

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

And there's the picture of the GB again. They must really be enjoying the limelight.

• One Last Kiss
    One Last Kiss

Is that a spoof video?! either way it made me want to vomit.

Atlanta has the largest concentration of colleges and universities in all the southern states, not one of which has a motto anything like 'listen,obey and be blessed', I guarantee it. If they put all this energy into enriching the lives of others instead of stifling them..... grrrrr

One Last Kiss x

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Imagine being married to a gorgeous JW girl and having GB approved sex the rest of your life. Sounds like hell. REMEMBER, nothing you see in a WTBTS video is real. It's just as fake as the cute little lizard that sells insurance. Unfortunately, only the passage of time and the death of JWs is required for proof. Sadly, it's too late by then.

DD

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well your wrong Data Dog and i tell you WHY?

You see the conventions and the GOVERNING BODIES talks were what really improved my SEX life, as they allowed me to SLEEP with the entire audience.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Yes, the video is real.

Note how WT thinks that everything with the convention is a direct result of Jehovah's™ blessing. This, right after saying that Atlanta is the premier location for many conventions and corporate doings. Jeez, how do "worldly" groups also have conventions there, considering Jehovah™ isn't on their planning committees??

And, WT seems to think the city of Atlanta is so helpful simply because they are in love with JWs. Really? WT doesn't seem to realize this means big $$$$ in revenue for the city....Atlanta would be just as accomodating to Mormons, Hari Krishna, and even to fans of Duck Dynasty or The Kardashians (revenue is revenue, right? regardless of the source).

Finally, notice the enormous amount of time JWs/WT is devoting to entertainment- plays, concerts, sight-seeing tours, etc. Is this really the best way to spend their time, considering we allegedly are in the last moments of 'the most important life-saving work' right before Armageddon? I thought it was imminent?

When JWs take personal time for themselves for vacations, watching movies, planning a party, etc., they are criticized by WT for selfishly focusing on "valueless things" and not the ministry. But when WT does the same thing, it's now admirable and a part of god's purpose.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

With this propaganda video, WT/GB is launching a new religion.

It was about GB this and GB that.

Nothing about being an end time religion.

I think they used all of 2 scriptures.

This video was a call out to all people who want to be controlled and micro-managed.

All they have to do is step in line, and do everything WT/GB says.

The hook here was companionship, friends, eating together, being invited to each other's home's.

A pedophile's dream.

It seemed like a call out to brain dead people, that already live in a bubble.

No thinking person would join, and GB knows that...

BUT there are lots of innocents out there who are easy picking's for GB to feast off of.

Sickening.

LoisLane

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Dull men in dull suits who can barely put a sentence together! How did I stand being patronized by those idiots? I will never complain that I am having a dull day again! My life now is wonderful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit