What is this new Announcement to take place in August?

by Quarterback 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

I have exclusive access to a letter that will be read out on 31st August 2014. If that's not a meeting day, it is now!

JW.ORG

++ EMBARGOED UNTIL 31st AUGUST 2014++

"Dear Brothers,

Over the years, many faithful brothers and sisters have sacrificed so much to provide spiritual food 'at the proper time'.
    These brothers and sisters are old in years now, yet their spiritual sword remains as sharp as ever.
    Caring for elderly is a Christian responsibility, as we are reminded in the Bible teachings at http://tinyurl.com/pxtjwmj

With the simplified Bethel arrangement in place, there is the opportunity to become a host congregation for these faithful brothers and sisters.

Some financial support will be provided by JW.borg, and some financial support will be provided by host congregations.
    Congregations should consider the financial support they can provide, and include this in the monthly donation.
    There is no need to create a separate fund for this work. How fitting! Read: (http://tinyurl.com/pa8dfdu)

What a privilege, in this time of the end, to show our appreciation for these brothers and sisters who dedicated their lives in the service of Jehovah. And what a wealth of spiritual insights they will provide in return.

As this wicked system of things continues its inexorable descent into deeper and deeper filth, let your congregation shine as a beacon by supporting these Bethelites.

Such generosity is bound to be rewarded by Jehovah. (http://tinyurl.com/obmk9df)

Warm Christian Love,

WatchTower

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Super Boy... are you serious? is this real?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Superboy, this would be a rather ingenious way to increase membership. the population is getting much older and in need of homes. Creating total depeandance on the WT and individual congregations for suppoert in those older year, will guarentee not only all thier assets ( if they hae any) but also those who see the golden years coming and want to be sure to secure a place to take care of them.

Retirement and nursing homes are BOOMING industry right now and will continue to be.

This would give the WT much needed positive PR and a reason for those older people who have seriou8s doubts to bury them....percieved security.

The burden placed on the congregations primarily I am sure. Also Open to new converts that sign over assets. Building the properties on prime land to later be sold as the land increaases in value.

Yes, sounds like a great lawyer/corperate plan. These assets can't be sued in child molestation cases. They can also be packaged as a " community service", while currently the only service the WT can use for the tax exhempt status is the coprorate, time slip recorded preaching work.

• Elisa1966
    Elisa1966

DidnĀ“t they say in a letter, that the new CO/DO-arrangement will be further explained in the November-Study-WT? (which will be online in August)

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

I made it up.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The latest I heard about this update is that it will be featured in the Nov study article of the WT. This will be released soon.

• androb31
    androb31

Marking

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I love it when the Witch Tower over-hypes things (like "special announcements", dirty-30 campaigns, etc.)... it invariably ends up fizzling out to a sad and pathetic death...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit