Jehovah's Witness Tragedy - a series of installments.

by Julia Orwell 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

-----> Roberto Avon... I liked your story. I think you are a funny guy! lol

I like your thinking. lol

-----> Julia... My day is done...

Bedtime storytelling time: What happens to the opal ring, that is in the will, that was given to the Sydney Branch, but Alfred has still, no signed receipt?

LL

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Sorry I'm late with the next part but I've been sick in bed. Ima get out soon and write more. :)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Julia it's great.

I like the bit about the fact he feels entitled to an 18 yr old virgin easy to mould. That's just typical. I've seen this happen before and the child bride was unfaithful and got pregnant by her boyfriend, so much for moulding the young pioneer sister eh?

Looking forward to the next instalment

Kate xx

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Lol about the 18 year old cheating!! Yes I've seen it too. Most of these characters' attitudes and personalities are based on those of real jws I've known or met. I've met some real creeps.

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's a real fun story becuase I can relate. Well done your a fab writer xx

• cha ching
    cha ching

I have enjoyed this story also, Julia! (& just now found it! YAY!)

What is so interesting to me, is to see that all of us can relate to it... It is the same old story, over and over again... now exposed. You are in Austrailia? Lois is on the West Coast, Kate is in England? We all relate, we have all had it happen, seen it, all over the world, it is not an 'isolated' view, as so many would like to say.

Every sentence is like living thru it again.... When I personally asked, "Why did Jehovah "lead the slave" to say "Sodom and Gomorrah won't be resurrected," then "They will be", then "They won't"..... and made the comment, "Is that the light getting brighter, or the light going off and on, off and on?"

Let alone the 607 WT, when my husband and I figured out that all the Society's calculations were inventions and delusions of men, what was asked of me?!!??? the same thing asked in your novel: "What have you been reading?!?" me: "The WT & AW" that's it, WT & AW, and that , 'my dear friends' (haha) is enough to prove them wrong........

Love your story! It has epitomized the reality of life inside the borg. Very interesting. I love to write, and w/also like to write a story. Just try to explain what it is like to an 'outsider,' it is hard to sum it all up in such a short space, good job!!

I will be patiently looking forward to the next chapter.

thx, cha ching!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Julia I also just read your writing. So many memories are forming. 1947 grandfather died i d2d work. Baptised in 1933. 1964 Grandmother died faithful. 2006 Mother died faithful. Now 2014 a sibling is mid 70s. These 4 plus many other family members died while expecting to live forever. And yes your are right JWs taught Millions now Livong will never die. Family pictures show my aunts standing in front of those signs. Now only one aunt is still alive waiting to survive Armegeddon. Her children are 67 & 66. It has been a long wait for my family.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Your family and ones like it are probably getting tired of waiting!

• MissFit
    MissFit

Bttt. I hope you are feeling better.to How's the story coming? Can't wait to read more.

Miss.Fit

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I need to find out more about the gb to keep going but my thread asking if anyone has met AM III in person has disappeared!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit