Jehovah's Witness Tragedy - a series of installments.

by Julia Orwell 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• jemba
    jemba

Awesome read Julia, I am feeling every bit of it and laughing at the old familiar phrasess and characters.

I think we can all relate to every character here.

Ha ha who hasnt met a brother 'Wankis' in their years as a dub lol. unattractive in every way including personality yet pulling the 'babes'. There always were a lack of decent blokes to marry in that cult.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes, 15 years of Jw experience and frustration has gone into this!!! This Brother Wan(k)is is actually based on a real elder I knew, but the real one was married. OMG he was the most horrible guy you could imagine.

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

this is absorbing. please keep writing, Julia.

• roberto avon
    roberto avon

really nice reading, Julia. I look forward for what is coming next.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Thanks guys, it's been very cathartic to write and share with an audience of loyal apostates.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Julia... Would you mind "fleshing" out this Bro Wanker/Wanis. I would like to know what "a really horrible man that I could imagine" is like, through your eyes.

If it is too personal, would you mind PMing me?

Thank you so much.

I enjoy your stories.

LoisLane

• talesin
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It's not personal. Imagine the most arrogant, pushy, stubborn, smarmy little creep you can. He's an elder and Pioneer 'serving where the need is great' and thinks he's God's gift to the congregation and to Jehovah himself. Bullies other elders. According to an elder who was a friend of mine, Wanis just loooooves judicial committees. Has.no thought that s not from the governing body. Sneaky and manipulative, yet has some trouble with anger management. Besties with the co. That's just what I learned in only a few months between when he moved in and i faded.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Great story, I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to the next part.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Enjoying this! Can hardly wait for the next installment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit