What is spirit, exactly?

by Viviane 609 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

As it stands, we are no closer to knowing what spirit is comprised of. It seems, at least on this forum, to be an unaswerable question. Many have claimed to know the answer, yet none has been provided.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sounds like a splendid idea for you, Miss Vivi. Relax, put your feet up. Have a cigar. Depending on where you live, the night might still be young.

• Viviane
    Viviane

FHN, despite your advanced age, you are not my mother and ignorant of me. Please do try to resist the urge be be a nosey busybody and mind your own business. Mine is none of yours.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ohh, you know it's tempting. It's so much more relaxing and fun than getting all snippy.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Perhaps one should widen their perspective with regard to answers to their questions.

A fundamental question remains with regard to the OP, is spirit defined as a discrete entity or as a part of human existence?

The two are wildly different in question and answer.

• Viviane
    Viviane

You thought I was being snippy? Oh dear, I'm so sorry you didn't understand. I was just telling you that polite people have boundaries and you should respect them instead of flailing around trying to be a clever house mother and busybody. You should try it sometime. Now, for instance.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Perhaps one should widen their perspective with regard to their questions.

The question is wide open. Can you tell us what spirit is comprised of? So far we are no closer to an answer.

A fundamental question remains with regard to the OP, is spirit defined as a discrete entity or as a part of human existence?

Pick one. So far no one has had an answer for either except as a metaphor for something else.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Viv, you may be too young to remember what a broken record sounds like, however, that's what you and this thread sound like. People answer you and you say:

So far we are no closer to an answer. *Click*

dot dot dot

• Twitch
    Twitch

The question is wide open. Can you tell us what spirit is comprised of? So far we are no closer to an answer.

Please be specific with regard to what you are asking. is a spirit defined as a discrete sentient being or a part of human existence?

Pick one. So far no one has had an answer for either except as a metaphor for something else.

Well, that's the question asked of you. Please answer the question.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viv, you may be too young to remember what a broken record sounds like, however, that's what you and this thread sound like.

No, my grandmother had some.

I take you still can't answer the question, attempting to play the busybody housemother failed, trying be snippy and witty has failed and you just moved on into the portion of the evening where you complain that I update my own thread. Well, despite everything, I don't begrudge you whatever desperate measures you need to feel superior.

Update coming soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit