What is spirit, exactly?

by Viviane 609 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

Kate, this thread is not about me. Apologize and stay on topic or take it to PM. Thank you.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Actually, Kate, I apologize. I shouldn't have said STFU. That was rude of me. I should have known your years of being a JW, the depression and rejection resulting from getting DF'ed and the alcholism would have left you a shell of a broken person unable to handle adult conversation. I'll strive in the future to remember all of that and treat you more gently and appropriately to your faculties.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Your apology is clearly sarcastic and insincere. It's abusive. You have a PM. If you PM me back something abusive I will not keep it private and share it via PM with other posters. If it is sincere and respectful I will keep it private. I do not trust you not to be abusive, so these are the terms of my entering a PM convo with you.

Kate xx

• galaxie
    galaxie

Now lets all be pals..THATS THE SPIRIT !!! ANYONE FOR THE PUB

• Viviane
    Viviane

See Kate, you didn't seem to like it when people make ignorant assertions about you, when people pretend to know something and post it as true when they can't possibly know what they are talking about.

Obviously none of that is anything I know, I made it all up. The point was entirely to show you what your behavior feels like to me. You are posting as true things you cannot possibly know and you are getting them wrong. The bit about your factulties was no different that what you wrote when you said to Cofty that finally there was someone intelligent to debate with, implying others weren't. It was an insult. Clearly you don't like it when people treat YOU this way, so you should not treat others that way.

Do you get it now?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Do you get it now?-Viv

The point you made is pointless to me. I am afraid I don't get it and I am afraid you will get frustrated. I don't get it because I am open with you, you are right that I got DF'd, but did you guess or look it up? The point is I am being open and my story is out there for you to read. Likewise I don't mind people guessing about me and trying to get to know me better. But you do. I understand that not everyone likes to be treated the same. That's fair enough.

You sent a fake apology, I did not. So you aren't treating me how I treated you it's different. They way I treat people is Aspergic, and I know it's sometimes wrong, and impertinent. I explained this in a PM to you as well. I don't intend to offend I am just very personal and don't observe proper bounderies. I need to work on that. I don't use my ASD as an excuse I use it as a springboard to help me with my social skills.

Kate xx

• Viviane
    Viviane

If you are getting the simple point of "don't make stuff up about me" then I can't help you. Repeated for emphasis, don't make stuff up about me.

So, moving on since we are done with that discussion, does anyone know what spirit of any type is comprised of, the stuff angels, demons, god or life-force?

• Comatose
    Comatose

I got it... Kate maybe you didn't know because of the autism thing, but you did to Viv just what she did to you in that apology.

Geez louise though folks. Let's get back on topic with this friendly light hearted debate over spirit.

It seems obvious to me... There is an answer I think most here would give for spirit but they are afraid to maybe? So, I'll put back on my believer hat and answer.

Spirit isn't comprised of anything physical or measurable. It doesn't have mass or atoms. It exists in a dimension outside of our reality. God created the laws we live under. He made matter. There was nothingness or void then he created Jesus and the angels. After Jesus they made things of matter and substance. Our universe came from them. BUT, they exist on another level than we do. It could be that spirit is made of something, but its something we couldn't recognize and it's something that doesn't really matter. Spirit was here before the building blocks that we recognize. Therefore it is not made of the things other things around us are. It is made of nothing. It just is. Like god.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I got it... Kate maybe you didn't know because of the autism thing, but you did to Viv just what she did to you in that apology-coma

Thanks for your input. We're friends now, we sorted it out over PMs.

BTW, What you said about spirit I could consider. But I wouldn't prescribe to it just yet. good effort though. Kate xx

• Comatose
    Comatose

If you are a believer then what I said is THE answer. Spirit is not made of or comprised of anything. It is like god. It exists and just is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit