• LogCon
    LogCon

MysticMage

Please tell us how you really feel.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

Well i feel insulted I was asked to put down in a piece of paper how much

I am going to commit to give per month.

I don't turn in service slips. What in hell made them think I'm going to give money?

That's how I feel.

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

The recent changes are interesting. I'm proud that I left five+ years ago, because my leaving was on issues of principles not related to money. (However, I had stopped contributing in the early 1990's knowing something was wrong but couldn't put my finger on it),

It will be interesting to watch all this unfold. I have thought that the day may come when we (fellow apostates) have to be "encouraging" to the families that have shunned us for years when they finally see the Ponzi scheme and false religion and are disgusted.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

I think the people are waking up. I also think they are fed up with the Socities BS.

I think last night was my last night. Just when I wanted to give them a chance again.

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

170 publishers at $1100 a month? That isn't much at all. How do they pay their loan amounts and other bills? Does each KH have to take care of their own bills (utility and such) Or is it covered by the WT?

• jam
    jam

The average JW will give, no problem.

For most JW's money is a means to an end a idiom. It is used

when something you are doing (knocking on doors) is not as

important to you as to what you hope to achieve by doing it,

to make it to paradise. Trust me, they will dig deep into their

pockets....

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

@InChristAlone, are local utilities covered bt the society? Are you kidding? Ahh, NO, they do not pay KH expenses.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

They can teabag my bollocks, and I still wouldn't give 'em a dime.

Sorry for candy coating it.

zed

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Seriously.....what idiot would pay to stay in this cult?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Can someone back up and explain what's happened?

And please post a copy of the form. I'd like to pledge to give lots of money within my lifetime, and then on my deathbed, change it to soon.

Kinda like "it's so close you won't be able to finish college", then "within this 20th century", then "um, soon".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit