Are JEhovah's Witnesses reaching out to the Gay community ?

by Watchtower-Free 51 Replies latest social humour

• cantleave
    cantleave

PS...if their are any current or exgay witness in the L.A. area, please pm.

I hope you mean Gay Ex-Witnesses.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Trapped -

Eventually you will realise that your crushing feelings of tenuous half-alive reality are not as bad as hanging onto the NON REALITY OF SO-CALLED "Kingdumb Realities" as opposed to "worldly fantasies" which have far more credibility.

Just wait until you love somebody so much it hurts, the pain of sitting in the Kingdumb Hell will just NOT matter anymore.

HB

And: NO, NO, NO as The Iron Lady said.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Granada35, Welcome. Yes, it is a homophobic religion. I hope you have a successful fade and one day find a nice non-JW boy to settle down with.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If they did want to reach out to the gay community, the brother who did the Anti-Masturbation Sign Language video would be a good choice to start with. He has a very nice stroke.

Rub a Dub

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jws fear homosexuals because of their highly evolved mind-powers. Gay people will make you gay, make your dog gay, your cat, your chinchiila..wait...they are pretty gay already. I know this from personal experience. I practiced self-abuse and per WT doctrine became gay for one weekend. I went to a gay-bar and they used their mind-powers on me. It was all I could do to keep from entering and winning, the "Mr. Leather" contest. Praise Jeehoober, I made it out alive!!

DD

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Nah. Most gay men would refuse to wear cheap polyester suits.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good point Keyser!! And what's with those loose fiiting suits and fugly shirts and ties,.. puhllease!!! I don't see any cool Havana style hats either.

DD

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Gay guys always wear TIGHT pants. Wouldnt the guy in the self-abuse video look cute in those, with a sawn off string vest??

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Your avatar would! I love that cute little guy!! LOL!!!

DD

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Can anybody do a fotoshop of Hamsterprophet in tight leather pants and a sawn off string vest (with bulges in the right place - and I mean CHEEK pouches!!!)- I need it for an anti dubbie tract...

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit