Are JEhovah's Witnesses reaching out to the Gay community ?

by Watchtower-Free 51 Replies latest social humour

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It might be photoshopped.

• designs
    designs

"Join Bethel, Enjoy the Experience" :D

• blondie
    blondie

The jws in this area refuse to go into gay neighborhoods, nice homes with children playing in the yard....adults renovating old, worn out homes, a showplace. We are talking people who won't touch a doorknob if there is any chance a gay person touched it; people who make gay people get baptized last in group pools. And in one case would not appoint a baptized brother as an elder until he married a nice jw woman........!

• Syme
    Syme

Nice one!

If one didn't know that the JWs are one of the most homophobic groups on Earth, they might take the photo for real ;)

• Laika
    Laika

Ha!

Very few of the male JWs I know would be comfortable studying with an openly gay man, those who would be willing would be considered suspicious by other males JWs.

• Trapped in JW land
    Trapped in JW land

Nearly all JW's are homophobes. I'm personally having a hard time dealing with all the homophobia as a gay person myself stuck in this cult

• Heaven
    Heaven

Are JEhovah's Witnesses reaching out to the Gay community ?

Highly doubt it. My parents hated gays. They were borderline viscious about it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

LOL

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

I wonder why the focus on Inter-racial homosexuality ?

Are they suggesting that its OK when it occurrs between two white people or two black people, but not OK when its mixed race?

The mind turns to jelly when considering their question.

I wonder if its OK between two Jewish boys? (quick mental review of 2 Samuel 1:26)

Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit