Is There Anything About The Witnesses That You Like?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

NOTHING ... for me it is like asking ... is there anything about the RAPE you like? and even if people is pointing out to good virtues, well, you find that in almost every part of the world, in any language, tribe, nations, man, women, children, and even animals!

I came back to laugh at my answer ... LOL

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Anything that I like? Anything at all? Well, there are a lot of really pretty sisters in my Hall.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Even the rank and file are judgemental jerks.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Even the rank and file are judgemental jerks.

Yep! They might have some goodness and they might actually care about you, but the whole time they're judging you, thinking they're helping you as if they're stronger than you are and you need their help. They're condescending, judgmental, brainwashed, naive, & ignorant. And many (most in my area) are intellectually deficient.

• minimus
    minimus

When they judge you, they aren't looking critically at themselves.

• steve2
    steve2

What Blondie said. Also because some foul experiences were not as dire as others is no recommendation. I loved my now deceased JW parents - but they'd have been great in or out of the organization.

• losingit
    losingit

Nothing! Friendships are conditional. You don't even need to be df'd to be dropped by good friends. Just move congregations and they forget all about you-- even if you try to stay in contact!

Service was a pointless waste of time. Most of the pioneers I knew just shoved magazines in ppls faces. There was hardly any dialogue with householders!

The brothers were a bunch of sexist jerks. The few male friends I had in the congregation had some semblance of being rational about how to treat and think about the opposite sex. Otherwise, I was dealing with an 19th century mentality!

About the only thing I miss are the dinner parties I had. I love havingcompany and cooking for good friends. Right now,i'm busytrying to put together a group of friends to make that happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit