Is There Anything About The Witnesses That You Like?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

That they provide the very tools with which they may be defeated. That, I like.

--sd-7

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

That they provide the very tools with which they may be defeated. That, I like.

Sd-7. Very well put

• jam
    jam

Libation is fine with them. Drink and be happy, pass the Scotch Brother..

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

The international culture.

The obsession with administrative structure.

The (physical) non violent behaviour.

Even though their premises are nonsense, they have a complex racionalization upon their doctrines. But now the generation stuff are not making sense even if you follow their very premises...

Outside the WT I use my experience in there and my knowledge of a closed world system to make some extrapolations to real world. I use the WT world as a kind of simulation or small scale prototype to understand the big real world (open system). Now I use the WT as my ant colony experiment, I like to make some predictions about their future decisions and compare the results. One strong prediction is the give up the literal interpretation of the 144,000. Another is to stop to print the magazines and keep only the online version. I think they will just print leaflets.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

(That they provide the very tools with which they may be defeated. That, I like.)

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I like the fact that for the most part, they are orderly and law abiding. So let's say if i was given a choice to live in a street with only JWs i would actually be ok with that.

Aside from that... Can't really think of anything

• clarity
    clarity

I'm with Sam ... they don't smoke!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

They are Non Smokers.

• minimus