What Watchtower Belief/View Never Sat Right With You?

by minimus 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Their form of disfellowshipping is unchristian.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

And how did I leave out shunning? Shunning is reprehensible.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

All of the above, plus believing there were angels accompanying the service groups, keeping them all from any harm. Everybody got mad at me one day when I said, "What's the difference between believing in guardian field service angels and wearing a St. Christopher medal? Both are superstitions!"

Marina

• minimus
    minimus

its true that JWs will say that a sister was saved because she went to an assembly instead of staying home and getting killed by an earthquake. But if she got killed in service, it wasnt as if Jehovah was behind her death either directly or indirectly. They wanna have their cake and eat it too.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe I could list one hundred.

• minimus
    minimus

100 would make this a marked thread for sure!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Blood. My grandmother died when I was 5 years old for refusing a blood transfusion, so I only have a couple of memories of her. Now they've changed the blood policy, so why did my gran have to die? Worse still, my family doesn't even catch the discrepancy. Wouldn't you think it'd sink in? She died for no damn reason! Yet they still smile and go to meetings, Ass-emblies etc. Sad. I could've had my grandma and got to know her.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The view that we were to accept any "Bible teaching" that might be related to our health and be ready to die for it even though that teaching could change at any time, ie: Transfusion ban to parts ok, transplants are cannibalism to they are fine, etc. I lost trust in thier Biblical expositions on that BS. And how many GB memebers had to refuse a blood transusion anyway?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

birthdays.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How a loving God is going to kill everyone thats not a JW, never could get that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit