What Watchtower Belief/View Never Sat Right With You?

by minimus 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

There are many. But their views on blood are just plain WEIRD! Meat has blood in it even if it's bled. Still eating meat means consuming blood. But taking blood is a sin.....and accepting blood components is permissable but being a blood donor is a sin. Yeah right.

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Yes blood for me too. A girl at work brought that up to another JW coworker (about meat having blood, but no transfusions) and I just remember being soooo happy it wasn't me she was asking because I had no answer. The other JW didn't either.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Blood.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The new generation teaching just baffles me.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The trumpet blasts of Revelation. That some poorly attended meetings in the woods or somewhere in the USA, had any connection to the Bible baffled me.

• Robert7
    Robert7

All that crazy modern day fulfillment with the early JWs always sat wrong with me. Really? The 7 trumpet blasts in Revelation were fulfilled in CLEVELAND?

• designs
    designs

Holy Cleveland!

• minimus
    minimus

Their sexual views are noteworthy.

A married couple enjoying oral sex is disgusting as it is similar to homosexual behavior.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Hey you guys, Cleveland Rocks!

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Tresspassing onto homeowner's private property, uninvited, often rudly interupting them during mealtime or other family time to ask them personal questions about their faith, and while there, to try to put literature into their hands and reason them into my belief system, which I believed was the truth.

Then if they showed a hint of interest, go back again later and repeat, just so I could put an RV on my time slip and feel better about not being bloodgulity cause I shared the truth.

No wonder people hide when they see JW's coming!

To this day I never, ever feel comfortable asserting my own personal views on others, unless a mutually agreed discussion is happening with a level of trust and respect, and they invite me to share my thoughts.

I still get a panicy feeling thinking about door to door.

Phae

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit