What Watchtower Belief/View Never Sat Right With You?

by minimus 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

I WISH I had more critical thought process, but I mostly accepted on blind faith everything they told me. I left because the organization sided with my abusive ex husband in the divorce because he had not cheated on me. THAT is the policy that adventually drove me out.

In the end they were an organization that told me I should stay with a phsically abusive drug addict cause.....he loved Jehovah.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Not giving any respect or credence to views held by unbelieving spouses re secular family celebrations. They want to have their cake and eat it too!! Blood, oral sex, beards........all of the former posts.

Love'n'thortz WOZ

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The general arrogance and disrespect for other people.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The general arrogance and disrespect for other people.

Thats something else that always irked me a bit.

Sure maybe the WTS. found false religious practices with other religions but at the same

time the WTS. created a mountain of their own.

That still doesn't mean a thing to an arrogant JWS, they insist that they have the truth and all other religions

are corruptly false and the people who are associated with those other religions are to be duly killed come Armageddon.

Of course this comes into play be the mental indoctrination by the WTS. itself.

• minimus
    minimus

Being false prophets and not being faithful and discreet is of no consequence to them.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Cleveland? What am I missing, as I didn't know about that doctrine.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

#1) Everyone who wasn't a JW was going to, pretty much, die becuase God hated them.

#2) Anything with 1914.

#3) Could not read other materials written by non-Society people about religion. Could not go into a Christian bookstore. Badmouthed all other religions as being wrong.

#4) Trying to push your religion on others.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

The generation thing never made sense. The woman who studied with me told me (many times), if there's anything you don't understand, just wait...it will be made clear later. I was stoopid enuf to swallow that, but it never really felt right.

Never could swallow that most of the people on earth would be wiped out because they weren't baptized jws. What???

The blood issue...hemophiliacs...and watching elders eat rare bloody steaks. Huh??? and ewwww, gross.

Child abuse being hidden.

• Woody22
    Woody22

definitely door to door and secondly only J.W.s would survive the big one

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

Blood, FCD / GB, Self Righteousness, Disfellowship..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit