I need help! Talk coming up and I need ideas fast!

by BU2B 75 Replies latest jw friends

• humbled
    humbled

BU2B,

I just got a look at this thread and it grabbed me.

You are awesome!

I struggled with the loyalty thing for a while. Your talk reminded me of those times.

It fortified me when I had to examine WITHIN THE CONTRUCT OF THE SCRIPTURES how "off" the WT is in trying to shift allegiance from Jesus to themselves. The bottom line is this simple: IT DOES NOT COMPUTE!

You did a great favor to yourself and to others.

In your Judicial Commitee you should bring your manuscript--(O, I lay odds you'll see a JC)--and point out that they had ample time to chart your course and correct it. You are only benefitting from the Ministry School after all.

Maeve

• Island Man
    Island Man

You did it!

You said most didn't even seem to be affected by it. Well consider your talk an experiment that proves how braindead the typical, dependent-thinking JW actually is.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I used to pull out of talks less then 2 hours to go, traffic etc, and sometimes not turn up at all, there was always a "brown noser" waiting to stand in.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks humbed! I wager you may be right about the JC.. Who knows. It wont do any good to go, but may go only to record the happenings for the benefit of others. Otherwise, I see no point.

Island Man, if you wuld like to hear it, I can email it to you.. PM me and let me know

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So BU2B...are you still living? Still breathing?

i had thought that your direct challenge to the Holy Spirit would have meant that surely you must now be dead, or injured or have leprosy etc?

oh...unless the Holy Spirit was asleep again!?

• BU2B
    BU2B

I am here! Alive and well although I could be better if I was free of this cult lol. No I wasnt struck down, no JC, no leprosy.. I guess the HS was asleep at the wheel again..

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congratulations BU2B for your courage to follow your convictions!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks Robert. I truly appreciate it :)

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Good for you! Who knows who didn't show a reaction, but may be starting to think. Maybe you'll get some feedback down the road from someone waking up.

This also serves as a great reminder to how brain dead many seem at the meeting. I'm glad I don't go.

• scary21
    scary21

That was so cool. I'm glad you gave your talk. I love Villagegirls idea ! Use Ray's book ISOCF for all future talks lol...

Apostate reasoning at it's finest ,backed by the bible. All future talks will be APOSTATE !!!!!! HA Ha hahaha

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit