What do you love about being a JW?

by FL_Panthers 80 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Outlaw- Just the other day I was wondering if "Miz/George/Pure Worship" was banned from the board or he was just taking a break while he thinks up a new name.

• Heaven
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

I hope panthers did not mix up a post meant for jwtalk!

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

THE TEN BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A JW:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Certainly from my experience, anyway! (over 28 years)

Bill

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

You guys are so honest and sincere.

i love the organisation and it's rules because they act as a protection

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

For those who left the truth or who are inactive etc I have one question for you:

how would you feel if the end came soon? Like next year?

you guys might have your own reasons for leaving but would you say that's better than everlasting life? life in a peaceful new world?

im assuming that when armaggedon comes, you guys are still going to saying "I'm glad I left! Even tho I'm going to do die, leaving the truth was so much better"

thoughts?

Remember, life isnt YOLO

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I've had 66 years to think this over. NOTHING I LOVED. I have wasted life waiting for a new system that never came. I lost confidence, education and celebrations. I was left in aworld of fears. Fear of my father dying at the big A, fear of kids at school, a fear of displeasing God. If Armageddon arrives next year I no longer have that fear. The dead knows nothing.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

When I was deluded into joining the JWs, I did it because I thought it was "the truth", when I realized it wasn't "the truth", I left. If God were to judge me for following my conscience, then so be it.

That is, if the end were actually coming, which I do not believe to be true.

Nice Trolling, BTW

• losingit
    losingit

If the end were to come next year, I know that I finally had the chance to live my life how I wanted to live it...

by giving to others freely and happily

building up the self-esteem of my girls

pursuing a life-long goal that is about to reach its fruition

and by finally experiencing love as it should be shown (even with all of its imperfections and deficiencies)

Just as Lisa Rose said... If Jehovah God decides to punish me for doing these four things, then so be it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For those who left the truth or who are inactive etc I have one question for you:

How would you feel if the end came soon? Like next year?..

I`ve watched Generation after Generation of JW`s die,spouting that same WBT$ Crap..

The Graveyards are so Full of Dead JW`s..

They`ve had to bury one Generation of JW`s,on top of another Generation of JW`s..

Graveyards are the Only Place you find "Overlapping Generations" of JW`s..

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit