What do you love about being a JW?

by FL_Panthers 80 Replies latest jw friends

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Me suspects a troll although the "Scriptures for brother taking field service group" thread seemed sincere.

• DJS
    DJS

A troll. Check out the song that inspires FlPanther in the other OP. It is a decidedly non-JW song, and FP is playing with us. Best ignored.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

yup....a troll

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Now, lets troll a troll... watch this if you want a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsToUxmejaM

• NVR2L8
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I think it is Miz bored again and trolling us.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

What did I like with JW:s?

Being a traveling man, I do remember that wherever I travelled, in Australia, Asia, Africa and the US, I always had the habit of visiting the nearest KH. And I immediately, had a bunch of new friends (brothers and sisters). Friends I kept in contact with long after my visits there. Some of them came to my place in Scandinavia, and my neighbors, always wondered why I always had all these colorful people coming to visit me. I´m kind of missing that part of being a JW., but It will never prevent me from informing of the TTATT. The last ten years none of them has been visiting me, I guess they know I´m Df. And an apostap.

I guess that I also liked the pacifistic idea, no violence to anyone.

Bugbear

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

What did I like with JW:s?

Being a traveling man, I do remember that wherever I travelled, in Australia, Asia, Africa and the US, I always had the habit of visiting the nearest KH. And I immediately, had a bunch of new friends (brothers and sisters). Friends I kept in contact with long after my visits there. Some of them came to my place in Scandinavia, and my neighbors, always wondered why I always had all these colorful people coming to visit me. I´m kind of missing that part of being a JW., but It will never prevent me from informing of the TTATT. The last ten years none of them has been visiting me, I guess they know I´m Df. And an apostap.

I guess that I also liked the pacifistic idea, no violence to anyone.

Bugbear

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Cold feet Panthers? Or are you playing a joke?

Yes, as someone stated, the best thing was the girls in the borg.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

MORONIC FACTS ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etLHVqHb9ro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit