What do you love about being a JW?

by FL_Panthers 80 Replies latest jw friends

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

As the title says, share what you love about the truth!

we know that the GB or anything else in the truth is all true and nothing is false!

Love u guys xxx

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

You've got to be bloody joking!

Bill

• a watcher
    a watcher

The thing I love most about being a JW is my personal relationship with Jehovah. Jehovah's earthly organization is secondary.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

FL - Panthers - De-briefing in case you missed the Memo - The WT is an anti-Christ

operation headed by eight men who are identfiably the embodiment of the Man of Lawlessness,

who are "Standing in the Holy Place", claiming to be the "sole channel of communication between

mankind and Jehovah " = Blasphemy and rejecton of Jesus Christ as Mediator.

There is only one "channel of communication" and that is the Christ. One Hope, One Body,

which is the Body of Christ, which is everybody who believes in him. There is not two classes.

Nothing in the Bible supports this idea or false doctrine. The Memorial is an annual event where

rank and file JW's go to openly and publically reject Jesus Christ by refusing to do

what he asked them to, which is drink the wine and eat the bread and be part of the Body of

Christ in unity as one body. in Deut it says "When a prophet prophesies and it does not come

about, he is a false prophet. " The Watchtower Organization and the Governing Body, have identified

themselves as False Prophets, the "Truth" is not in them. You cannot approach Jehovah except through

Jesus Christ as direct Mediator. The word organization does not appear in the Bible, anywhere.

The watchtower has been preaching false prophecy since its inception, all its doctrines were

borrowed from early Adventist teachings from the early 1800's and William Miller's "Plan of the Ages"

You have been duped, lied to.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

a watcher:

The thing I love most about being a JW is my personal relationship with Jehovah. Jehovah's earthly organization is secondary.

It's ironic but not surprising that your favourite aspect is your 'personal relationship with Jehovah'. The part of the brain that people use for 'what does God think?' is the same part of the brain used for 'what do I think' (as distinct from the part of the brain used for 'what does someone else think?'). As far as your own mental process goes, you are Jehovah. That is, what 'Jehovah' wants is just your (re)interpretation of what you are constantly told 'Jehovah' (and therefore you) are 'meant' to like/dislike etc. This is why it's so 'important' to 'keep going to meetings' and read the 'spiritual food' from the 'faithful slave', because in the absence of the controlled source of information, people start to think independently. Your 'relationship' with Jehovah is merely an artificial side-effect of believing the teachings of your preferred publishing company.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Jeffro - Wow you should start your own cult, you have it down pat. Look into my eyes, you are Jehovah.

Concentrate, you cannot think without the eight men who call themselves the "faithful and discreet slave"

You must obey, you Must control your source of information or you will begine to think independently.

What about all those scriptures ? About freedom in Christ ? Jesus came to set the captives FREE.

Matthew 23:10 "Call no man your leader, for one is your leader, the Christ "

And read Matt 25 about the faithful and discreet slaves - There were TWO of them, the one with five

talents and the one with two talents, so where, if this means what the WT claims, where is the other slave ?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

villagegirl:

Jeffro - Wow you should start your own cult, you have it down pat. Look into my eyes, you are Jehovah.

Either you're joking, or you've completely misunderstood. So I'm going to assume you're joking.

• Iamallcool
  • sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

What do I love about being a JWs?

Knowing that the WTS has been exposed for all of their lies I just love it!

It makes me say thank you YHWH and Jesus for exposing the JW.

Now I know that God can not lie and he calls everyone to come out of the pagan Jehovahs Witnesses.

Yes I love being a Jehovahs Witness just so I can spread the good news about why they are false Christians.

Welcome!

• scary21
    scary21

I really do love truth.........where ever it leads me . The more truth you let yourselve learn, it just leads away from the watchtower'.

I never really liked meetings. FS was ok sometimes. Walking with my mom and talking to people. Getting warm fresh baked bread after was the best part. Oh and one more thing I liked about being a JW. There were a few Greek families ,so I got to go to a lot of fun weddings with great food.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit