Why I remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Brother Jeramy 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

It was my understanding that this site welcomed both views, I was mistaken.

Introvert 2 . You can have both views if like but don't expect your views to go unchallenged. Nobody is disfellowshiping Bro Jeremy here. Not like the watchtower does. Go tell the elders about your posts on here and that you disagree with some of what the borg teaches and see what happens to you!

• InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

In my experience, this site does welcome both views.

One of those views just happens to be batshit insane, and those who can see that are always here to helpfully point it out.

Good day.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Jeramy,

Welcome, and as you can see coming here is going to expose you to all kinds of thought provoking opinions and ideas. Hopefully some will motivate you to look ever deeper into your beliefs; or hopefully help take you outside of all beliefs and abstract concepts entirely.

I applaud you for seeing through the JW sect and way of viewing “reality”. Yet, this is a superficial awakening -- as you still unquestionably champion the belief that a primitive anthropomorphic deity, introduced by ancient desert tribesmen is the mastermind and origin behind all the wondrous mind-boggling expression of life and universe. Can you not sense or imagine something infinitely greater? I'm certain most children can and do. There is a far deeper depth of being in the eyes of your family dog than anything you can ever read from your Bible....if you have eyes to see. If you have eyes to see...

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I'm cool with that T100 ! I don't have any elders, but do have older men and am fortunate to know one that I could and will mention my recent eye opening experiences with at some point. Thanks much !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bro Jeramy reminds us how much the WTS. indoctrinates people to think that its being directed and guided by God Jehovah and all other religions are falsely directed by Satan. Indoctrination by reading literature, by prayer, by association, service ministry etc.

This insinuation digs deep into people's minds and there may be a bit of an awakening to the reality of this self supporting proclamation, but its notably false and deceiving if one pays attention to the bible, particularly the words of Jesus Christ.

No one pays a favor to themselves or respectful honor to Jesus by embracing false prophets.

• steve2
    steve2

Good on BJ for mounting his loquaciously earnest defense of his position. Good on this forum for providing him the opportunity to do so - an opportunity his "brothers and sisters" would never give him.

The exchange of views is healthy showing posters are not frozen by righteous outrage and fear. Logic prevails.

I do wonder why BJ would want to use the registered name, "Jehovah's Witnesses" the archaic monstrosity of a moniker hoisted upon the leftover Bible Students by the well known alcoholic charlatan, Joe Rutherford. What a taint! What a stench, man.

BJ I can applaud your preparedness to spell out your position but what also stands out is the depth of your need to fit your square-peg outlook into the JW round hole.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It is all wrong. Wrongety, wrong, wrong, wrong.

evilbible.com

• Terry
    Terry

This is an obvious Troll.

No member of Jehovah's Witnesses is ever, under any circumstance, given the personal freedom to address a group of ex-JW's or apostates.

He knows that. He also knows the Watchtower is a corporation.

This is all a farce.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

This is an obvious Troll.

No member of Jehovah's Witnesses is ever, under any circumstance, given the personal freedom to address a group of ex-JW's or apostates.

He knows that. He also knows the Watchtower is a corporation.

This is all a farce.

Jehovah is a farce.

Yet many here embrace the idea.

What to say that may gently entice them to see otherwise?

That said, a troll can be seen as someone not to respond to -- or as an opportunity to say something to all the rest who are conscious enough to read and are open to change.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    "You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons." - 1 Corinthians 10:21 New International Version

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit