What Bomb Will Be Dropped at This Years District Convention?

by kneehighmiah 84 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh crap. I'm busted.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder when they are going to crack down hard on the Internet, and not just for apostate web sites. Unless you have software that restricts you to the jw.org site, you can get disfellowshipped (or other sanctions which could include legal and even being drugged into submission if disfellowshipping loses its effect) for going online. If you have a business with a web site, it has to come down. If you work for a place where you are able to access the Internet, especially where it is part of the job, you must quit as with the tobacco and gambling outfits in 1976. Of course, Internet II coming around could squash this need.

Why now? Astrology and black magick, that's why. If you got a group of people, say 15 or 20, going online for apostate sites, it affects just that group while the other 6000 go on as before. However, a small group going to a site where they can pick up black magick could, in theory, ruin the whole congregation by putting a curse on them. Nothing like a curse to cancel a boasting session or ruin field circus with people not being interested. Or, having 15 or 20 people getting disfellowshipped for stupid things. Such sites, and not just those working with lamestream sources that water down their magick so it does nothing, are becoming more popular and, as they get more popular (and the lamestream ones lose their monopoly), the danger goes up. Now, if Internet II comes, that will stop such sites (and the apostate ones, as well) so the washtowel is safe from that.

• Gregor
    Gregor

An obvious subject, the prolific spread of radical Islam and its open war on Christianity, will be ignored.

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

There will be a talk given called, "You Must Drink the Cool Aid."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

All those loyal to Jehovah® must make a will leaving all their money, valuables and property to the watchtower® or they will lovingly be murdered by Jehovah® or face no resurrection.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It was all a joke. God doesn't exist.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

An update on the fate of those who died in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Rub a Dub

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The theme for this year will be "Jehovah Loves a Cheerful Giver"

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"What I heard is that 'something will happen that has never happened before in theocratic history'."

Yeah, there will be new music and dancing in the aisles.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

"What I heard is that 'something will happen that has never happened before in theocratic history'."

They'll actually get something right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit