• AnneB
    AnneB

Well done.

Very well done.

With admiration,

AB

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A hearty congratulations and a slap on the back from me. TOTALLY AWESOME!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Aww thanks guys,

I am overwhelmed by your comments, cheers xxx

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DR SNARE&RACKET!!!

Well done!

You are our Friend. If this was not an Internet site with exBros and Sis from all over the world, we would all gladly get together and take you out for a feast in your honor.

Drinks are on the House. Right Simon ?

Cheers, Salute, and all the best for today and the rest of your Life!

I don't know anyone who deserves it more than you.

LoisLane sending big happy (((hugs))) to you from The North Pacific.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Hey bud, I couldn't be happier for you. The level of application you must have shown and midnight oil you must have burned without family support makes you a legend. I hope you drank enough tonight to give your liver a fright and that you go on to cost the NHS a huge amount in salaries.

Well done Doctor.

• humbled
    humbled

Doctor Snare.

Congratulations!

The peculiar triumph on top of everything else--you had to throw off the weight that easily ensnares: the whole soul-sucking WT Thing . And then start from scratch.

Very, very good. Really proud of you.

Go on, fella. Go on!

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

Congratulations! I love a true success story! Jeh. Witnesses believe that if you don't attend all the meetings that you will end up doing drugs and being a drunk fornicator/adulterer within a few days.

Butane lighters out in mass, and all thumbs up to you. As Bob Seger says, I'll raise my whiskey glass and give you a toast. LOL, A toast get it??? Good Luck in your new practice. (Oh, I mean I hope everything turns out well) LOL again. I just can't stop Ha. ha.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Is there a Doctor in the house??

Yes, there is!!

Congratulations and all the best to my favorite Snare Drum Racketeer!!

Oops, I mean...Dr. Snare Drum Racketeer!

Cheers

"Nurse" Rippy

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

May I ask if you have something planned to cope with the let down? When the bar exam was finished, I made plans to meet friends at a classical concert in Central Park. A classmate and I swore we would not discuss the exam. NYC provided fireworks. Well, perhaps they were for the classical music fans.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I am happy for you and I wish you the best. However, while I am happy for you, I am sad for me.

DesirousChange wrote:

You are so fortunate to have gotten on with your life before you wasted most of it pursuing the false promises and unfulfilled dreams of the WTS.

I am about twenty years older than you, and for the last thirty or so, I've wanted to either be a medical doctor or a medical scientist. I love science, and medicine is a great application of science. I had all the college prerequisites necessary for medical school. However, when I was at my prime, the end of this system was supposedly imminent, and I lived accordingly, doing menial work and barely surviving. I remember in about 1987 when one of my non-JW coworkers was accepted to medical school. I got a little depressed over it because I wanted to go, but I didn't think he would make it through the four years because I thought the great tribulation would begin at any moment. Not only did he finish, but he's been out for 23 years. And I would love to be able to tell you what my life was like during those 23 years as a very active JW, but I can't give details for obvious reasons.

Again, I am very glad for you. You did it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit