I did it !!!!

by snare&racket 97 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

A hearty congratulations!!! you are an inspiration!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Congratulations!

But, the new system got here two years ago so your services will not be needed beacuse the faithful slave is healing and forgiving everyone who survived the armageddon carnage.

Enclosed, you will find your temporary work assignment which will put your medical skills to use.

You have been assigned to help Brother Macabre sort and separate armageddon victimes by size so they can be stacked neatly in mass graves.

Again, congratulations on forsaking Geehova for 6 years, ignoring the more important things such as attending the weekly sales seminars and hawking books for the slave.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Well done and congratulations. Shall we say massive face palm to the borg.

Good luck with your career.

• Watkins
    Watkins

Congratulations, Doctor S&R, for following your dream! Wonderful news!

W~

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, well done.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Baby chicken!!!

I was only thinking of you yesterday.Wondering how you were doing. You have been busy and then some!!!!

I am over the moon at hearing your fantastic news.Congratulations and well done.You've done us proud my darling.

Be assured I shall be lifting my glass and toasting your success this evening.

Much love

Qcf xx

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

CONGRATS.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Congratulations, Doctor!!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Congratulations!!!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Super congratulations snare&racket on your accomplishment, especially since you are an ex-JW. It would be tough for a non-JW to accomplish.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit