I did it !!!!

by snare&racket 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Huge congrats! Its great to once in a while hear a actual success . Way to go.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations on a MAJOR achievement!

If you specialize in proctology you can do WATCHTOWERectomies!

• chicken little
    chicken little

Well done, well done, Dr....that is quite an achievement and society at large is going to benefit so much from your hard work. Thank you for persevering, it was worth all the effort.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Congratulations, You have inspired others to keep to their dreams

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Governing body, listen up...I got my last exam result on friday, by Monday morning I had 320 job offers.

I was assigned a Deanery in the UK, with a 100% guarantee of a job, in fact I have 320 jobs to choose from. All come with free accomodation for a year and a healthy wage of $60,000 approx, lastly 5 weeks of annual leave.

Watchtower are wrong about a lot more than just the bible and science. Their life advice is literally not woth the paper it is written on.Get your kids into school and higher education! I don't write this with ego, I write it in pride, two huge proud middle fingers, right to the governing nobody!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks so much Snare for updating us. I am so happy for you. Well done and enjoy the rest of your life mister. Kate xx

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow Snare.

Well done.

We couldn't be happier for you!

Did you laugh or cry or a bit of both when you counted up how many job offers you had?

I am sending you Internet champagne and toasting to your hard work and good fortune for your future.

LoisLane

• cognisonance
    cognisonance

As someone trying to go back to school, that's awesome! Thanks for the encouraging example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit