Hardcore JW Friend Predicts the End of the Organization within 10 years.

by kneehighmiah 73 Replies latest jw friends

• done4good
    done4good

emeth-i think 8,5 million will be reached in 2016 9,2 milllion in 2020, 10 milllion in 2024

Even if that is true, (which I doubt the actual numbers would be), it does not matter. The organization has prided itself on numbers too long, and really it only goes to show how shallow and superficial it all really is. Quality matters little in the WT.

d4g

• DJS
    DJS

Done4,

Exactly. What difference does it make if it is 6 8 o 10 millions if they are some of the most dysfunctional people on the planet? And they are.

• Splash
    Splash

emeth i think 8,5 million will be reached in 2016 9,2 milllion in 2020, 10 milllion in 2024

If you project forward at the trend we see today (about an extra 150-160k per year (average taken over last five years) ), then emeths figures look about right.

What's not factored in is that the older ones are hanging in there, but the younger ones are not, so there will come a tipping point when there are more old ones dying off than there are younger ones joining.

Splash

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So many failed predictions from the Faithful and Discreet Slave Corporation/Watchtower from its inception to present all documented, achived, and availible on the internet, got to have a weakening effect on the confidence on the faithful and not very discreet rank and file JWs.

I say big reductions in kingdom hall attendance and volunteers for the Corporation's slave labor schemes of dangleing the carrot/life in God's new order as reward enough with no pay for service rendered, before its victimized disenchanted gulible indoctrinated.

They can only carry this business model for solvency for so many years till it eventually fails do to the amount of gulibilty required of it adherants, once the threshold of willfill ignorance has been reached it is a bell curve downward trend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit