Active JW's, can you defend "THE TRUTH?"

by DATA-DOG 387 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Heavensgate:"When Jesus said follow me. He was not exerting authority over himself. He is the vessel that used for salvation. This vessel justifies him to reign over all of us, not as God but as King. Your understanding about dual GOD has never been mentioned in any sensible way. Good Luck with your endeavor."

I've NO idea what you are talking about. I don't believe in a dual God at all, I never have.
    I am an active Jehovahs Witness.. I only know to worship Jehovah, you insult me.
    Why do you think I've been defending our beliefs??
    And what do you mean by empathizing but not agreeing? Agreeing with what??
    I was trying to get the viewpoint of an experienced fellow Witness, how can that quote from 1945 mean anything but to worship Jesus? It says we should 'worship Jehovah and also bow down and worship Jesus', in the same context.
    And how could we state it as fact that children WOULD NOT grow old or finish school. An answer to either/both of these points would be helpful, but you have bizarrely decided that I'm some dual God believer, goodness knows why..

• galaxie
    galaxie

DOT , You are beginning to use your own grey matter.

If you expect another JW to help you with your

questions/ doubts puzzlement you could be heading

for a cozy chat with the elders !!

Best wishes to you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

For the JWN Community. When you’re ready to remove your blinds, you will understand How GOD corrected his people in the past, and has never left the ideal even today. That’s been the purpose of the Old Testament to understand all a long. Heavensdoodah!

Y'see this is the lairy stuff that shows how some believers have a superior arrogant attitude. If pride comes before a crash..........

If god existed there would be the sound of a massive facepalm in heaven if god looked down at this nonsense.

• heavensgate11
    heavensgate11

Punkofnice, good one!!!!!!!!!

DOT

Were you a witness in 1945? Would you understand the purpose of the WT writing this article? Just as the JWN community makes assertions, they make those assertions without the true nature and purpose of the time they profess to ridicule when back lashing ideologies. The same assertion of ideologies used by mortal men when it comes to history, archeology, and Science. The premise of what can be seen without being seen. The same way you looked at this article face value without proper context. Continue learning, and you will find out with this article and time placement equal to people believing that Jesus was God, and was far more Superior to worship than Jehovah the father. Once again, since Jesus became the vessel or sacrifice, he has every right to be above all, and that included heavenly beings or celestial beings.

Since you have been welcomed by the JWN Community, you will soon see their version of NEW LIGHT, and accept their doctrine to be the only infallible truth.

Jesus, to the throne in 1914, preparatory to the beginning

of the New World of righteousness. Quoting the

words above, the apostle Paul says, at Hebrews 1: G:

"And when he again bringeth in the firstborn into the

world he saith, And let all the ange-/'s ot God u'orship

him." (A.B.V.) "But of the time when he is to bring

his firstborn Son back to the world he says. 'And let

all God's angels bow before him."-Amer. Trans.

30 \Vhen God's only begotten, firstborn Son was

made a man on earth, Jehovah God saw good to

"make him but little less than messengers divine", or

less than godly angels, elohim. (Ps. 8: 5, Roth. Pss.)

Now, at Christ's corning to reign as king in Jehovah's

capital organization Zion, to bring in a righteous new

world, Jehovah makes him infinitely higher than the

godly angels or messengers and accordingly COlli·

mands them to worship him. This does not mean that

Christ Jesus is .Jehovah, a "Jehovah-Chrisf', as

certain religionists say; but it simply fulfills what

.r esus said on earth: "The Father judgeth no man,

but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: that

all men should honour the Son, even as they honour

the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honouretll

not the Father which hath sent him." (John 5: 22,23)

Since .Jehovah God now reigns as King by mean::; of

his capital organization Zion, then whosoever would

worship Him must also worship and bow down to

Jehovah's Chief One in that capital organization.

namely, Christ Jesus, his Co-regent on the throne of

The Theocracy. The holy angels gladly oheyed the

divine command and they proved their worsllip of

Jehovah's new King and their subjection to him by

joining in his "war in heaven" against Satan and his

wirked angels. Thereafter, when Christ .Jesus came

to the temple of God in 1918, to begin judgment at

the house of God, many of such angels came ulon~

as his loyal, obedient servants. (Rev. 12: 7-12; ~Iatt.

25: 31; Isa. 6: 1-8; Matt. 24: 31,32) At Armageddon

they will fight under him to the utter destructIOn of

Satan's entire organization.

PSYCHOLOGY vs. THE BIBLE

Proverbs 21:30, “There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.”

SIGMUND FREUD

Man: He is not responsible for his actions. He is a victim of other people in society. He battles the past and hurtful experiences in childhood. He is sick.

Man: He is responsible for his sin. Yet, man wants to shift the blame to God, others, or Satan as Adam and Eve did. See: Genesis 3:12-13, Ezekiel 18:20, Galatians 6:5, Proverbs 9:12. BIBLE

Source of his problem: He struggles between his normal desires (id) and his conscience (superego), which his overly strict (mother/church) has created. He represses this deep inner struggle over what he feels and what society says is right. This man is poorly socialized.

Source of his problem: Man is a sinner by nature and seeks to live selfishly to fulfill the lusts of his flesh and mind. Man is dead spiritually. See: Romans 5:12, Ephesians 2:1-3. BIBLE

Treatment: He must be taken back into his past to relive it through hypnosis, dream analysis and free association. This will allow the counselor to restructure the counselee's value system and relieve his conscience. He is now re-socialized.

Treatment: Man only needs to be saved to experience this transforming power of God. This redemption is God's treatment for the root problems of man. See: Titus 2:11-3:5. Man can't change his past. He must stop looking back, and re-focus his attention on the present. Forgive and reconcile with others today. BIBLE

• KateWild
    KateWild

heavengate,

JWN does not have a version of new light. We are all individuals with unique believes that have learned the truth about WT, we have learned "the truth about the truth" (TTATT).

If you believe in God and Christ all well and good, but there are a lot of good posters here who have helped one another exit a cult. I am so baffled by your posts I am begining to think you are just being satirical as far as JWN is concerned.

Are you for real heavensgate?

Kate xx

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Freud was a cocaine addict lol i didnt know he was onnthe same level as the Bible? Are you saying the men of the Bible were cracked out too?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

DOT!

"I was trying to get the viewpoint of an experienced fellow Witness, how can that quote from 1945 mean anything but to worship Jesus? It says we should 'worship Jehovah and also bow down and worship Jesus', in the same context.
    And how could we state it as fact that children WOULD NOT grow old or finish school. An answer to either/both of these points would be helpful,"

Most active JW's don't have an idea of how much the WT dogma has changed during the years. Don't blame yourself for not knowing about the old teachings. You may ask for older litterature at your KH library, but I am sure that tghe elders wil try their best to keep you from reading it.

That quote from Awake was published during the 1975 hype. If you are a young person you probably dont know the real truth about 1975. It was so embarrasing for most people in the organisation that they are not happy to tell younger JW's about it. But maybe you have heared som inside stories about 1975. Try to ask elderly peoble in the congegration........some of them may tell a little.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Heavensgate:''Continue learning, and you will find out with this article and time placement equal to people believing that Jesus was God, and was far more Superior to worship than Jehovah the father.''
    ..I gather that English isn't your first language, but can you please explain this more clearly? Thank you, I hope I cause no offense.
    Heavensgate:"you will soon..accept their doctrine to be the only infallible truth."
    ..Now you are being silly. Not even the Faithful Slave teaches the infallible truth, do they?... Nobody has accepted me here, and I don't care either way. Maybe you could help me to refute the points being made here rather than just lumping me in with this random group of people??
    I see what you are saying now.. that Jesus was worshipped by angels in the sense of being subservient at Hebrews 1:6, which said worship in the King James before we quite rightly translated the word as obeisance, where the other Bibles that the worlds so-called 'intellectuals' have produced are translated wrongly, and inconsistent with all other Scriptures as anyone could see.. But what about that 69 Awake quote? Wouldn't children reading that have understood that direction to have come from Jehovah?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

And whilst I'm asking questions Heavensgate, as you seem far more experienced than I am, how would you explain the overlapping generation teaching to a householder from the Bible? Someone asked me to give a Scriptural example of this, and I couldn't think of one. Many in our Hall can't explain it too well either..

Sorry, I'll stop bugging you now, honest. I hope you will stick around, I'm 'holding the fort' alone on this site at the moment..

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Defender: it was the kids' fault!!! They had wrong expectations :-O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit