Typical JW Apologist

by TheStar 185 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

hector: I have a question for you. From the Testament of Jade, who was the 20th warrior to fall at Kniptu, how is this man your key to understanding the Mythal?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Remember Homer! Follow the leader, must follow the leader.
    Great episode.

Hector, you said you would answer questions, defend you faith, and not run away.
    You have not really lived up to that statement.
    You are picking, choosing and dodging replying with your own questions.

Your question of who is your leader...
    do you mean like platoon leader?
    or, who is the head?
    the head director of the heads?
    or the King?
    or the one called King of Kings?
    or the King of the King of Kings?
    the Lord of the Lord of Lords?
    So that would be the leader of the leader of leaders, right?
    Is that what you are looking for?
    In your bible, who is the leader of the leader of leaders, can you show me the chapter & verse?
    Then I'll tell you who is my leader.

• hector3000
    hector3000

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized the question was that difficult.
    Let me ask you again, slowly this time. From the Bible...w h o i s y o u r l e a d e r?

• Will Power
    Will Power

From the bible women are way down there.
    my husband is the head of me. the leader of the household.

• jerome
    jerome

Hecter is still here?

The guy is obviously sharpening his debating skills on this board.

He runs a propaganda site.

What more do you have to tell to him, saying that you cant expect much of an anwser about any important issues any way?

Youve seen if from You Know, from Yadirf from Fred Hall mostly JW apologist just waste your time.

And he and his holier than thou, above any law theocratic war stragety attitude will see to it that he keps you running in circles.

Shurley you better things to do.

jerome

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Hector, you're back?

Matthew 23:10 says that our Leader is Jesus Christ.

• Will Power
    Will Power

I knew that as soon as he read that I was a woman, the conversation would end.

I wonder who Hector's leader is?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Dutchie, that would be if you are a man.

Maybe Hector is off to Alaska! anyone else want to go? I'm taking applications. It is where the work is most needed right now.

Repost:
    Quite a bit of "charity" work going on here!
    Like standing on the side of the alaskan highway handing out maps of aussie land to raise money to print more maps. Because there are so many bogus maps out there you need the one and only real map. Fine charitable work, the aleuts need the hope of warm sunshine to endure the harsh winter. They need conventions to get more volunteers to hand out more maps. The more maps we give out the more we can print!
    If we change the routes every once in a while EVERYONE will have to get new maps again, then we can print more maps. I should have a job indefinitly! Not many can say that these days!

• Quotes
    Quotes

[start sarcasm]
    Hector3000 is my leader! He is the coolest! He is able to ignore direct questions deftly, and then get angry when people refuse to answer his off-topic and meaningless, unrelated questions (which they refuse to answer because they are still waiting for his answer to their questions from days before).

No one uses techniques like circular-reasoning, ad-hoc and post-hoc analysis, ad-hominem attacks, and change-the-subject, better than my leader, Hector3000. All bow down to the mighty hector3000!
    [end sarcasm]

There, now someone has provided a stupid answer to your stupid question. Can we get back to what we were talking about before you asked the stupid question?

Oh, I almost forgot, my sounds of praise for my leader, hector3000:

http://192.41.19.35/beavbutt/bevssing.wav
    and
    http://192.41.19.35/beavbutt/bowdown.wav

(Sounds provided courtesty of http://www.moviesounds.com)
    ===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• hector3000
    hector3000

dutchie: Matthew 23:10 says that our Leader is Jesus Christ.

Reply: Thank you. Finally an intelligent post. However, while he is our leader, we have others also. The following are from the English Revised Version:
    "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority." Heb 13:17
    "Remember your leaders, who spoke God's message to you." Heb 13:7
    "Greet all your leaders and all God's people." Heb 13:24
    So, the Bible is not as exclusive in these areas as we would like to believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit