Typical JW Apologist

by TheStar 185 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

It's the same thing that happens when I talk to a JW. They always 'gotta go now, talk to you later!'.

• TheStar
    TheStar

TS,

Yep they always bust out when the heat is on.

Gotta go cause ya'll is demons translates to I have no answer to that so I will ignore and leave instead.

So humble they are... not proud... nah not a bit...

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I guess if someone had told Hector that you become a senior member after 50 posts automatically it would have been received as an apostate lie. Shhesh these dubs crack me up. I was having a beer when I read his last post, and laughed so hard it sprayed out my nose. Typical JW behavior if you think about though, never ask about anything, just let your WT based knowledge guide you.
    Ciao
    Anton

Calling Jehovahs Witnesses Christians, is like calling a Volkswagen Beetle a sports car.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Anton,

eewww.. beer through the nose! LOL! Liquids through the nose hurt!

Yeah poor Hector, I think he's also minding mommy and won't come out and play with us. Darn...

• jerome
    jerome

I have been reading through Hecters website and i can say with certainty that he definately is not typical in his approach at JW apologetics.

This guy has heard about every argument there is that refutes the WT doctrines and cover ups not average at all.

He even has a reply to the 607vs587 fiasco.

It appears that he has been surfing anti JW sites and reading their literature the guy knows his stuff even to the point where he probally knows as much as some anticultist themselves.

There is nothing in this thread apparently that I can see that could change his mind about anything.

I never knew people like that exisited. Mabe hes a relative of Yadirf.

jerome

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Why thank you SYN.

I urge you and anyone else when debating (using a questioning format instead of what I was doing to hector) this UN thingy to remember and memorize the 1991 and 1976 WT articles, the quotes by Muller and the comments by Mad Apostate and I on this topic. That along with the Paul Hoffel letter is deadly stuff to a "thinking JW".

As Mad Apostate (who I highly respect btw) stated - it nails their asses.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit