Hubby's Exited

by jgnat 120 Replies latest members private

• blondie
    blondie

1493 views...people love a happy story, jgnat. The key is knowing who really loves you and sticking with them.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's been a roller-coaster ride, that's for sure. We get on each other's nerves like any mature married couple will do. But we've got each other's backs, too, which is a comfort.

There's an exercise our personal trainer has us do that I am inordinately fond of. It involves bouncing a heavy ball in to his waiting arms. I tell you, it's gratifying to hurl it with all my strength....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Wonderful news Janet..... I have known you on here for years and I have always enjoyed your posts and respected you as a person. You have played a difficult situation brilliantly. I am so pleased for you

• Londo111
    Londo111

Congrats!

• jgnat
    jgnat

BluesBrother, I always thought the same of how you handled your marriage, and I respect you, too.

Thanks again, everyone.

• minimus
    minimus

i just saw this!

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus.

Well done! Perseverance paid off in the end.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Happy Dance!!!

Jgnat and hubby, I am SOOO happy for you both!

I don't get on here very much any more and just stumbled across this thread from another one.

Please accept our very best well wishes from Ms. OM and myself.

Your well-considered posts have always been a pleasure to read and were very helpful to me in my early days of awakening.

Best regards,

om

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Blondie: 1493 views...people love a happy story, jgnat.

Great story, I am happy to be one of the views.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Jgnat, I missed this thread the first time around, I had been sick around that time.

I am so, so very happy for you both and so delighted this thread got bumped. I can use some happy news right now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit