ACTUALLY any form of pants are wrong wrong wrong!!

by hamsterbait 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sauloftarsus
    sauloftarsus

I believe the babble comes from your end Bruja-del-Sol . Personally I don’t give a crack of dawn what you or people wear. I suggest if you’re going to blame something so mundane, religion shouldn’t be blamed, as you just said women get raped by people they know. What the hell does that have to do with religion? A man shoots a young man for wearing baggy pants. What the hell does that have to do with religion? It’s societies problem, However if an organization wishes to protect their children what business is it of yours. As I previously posted on another site. You people are a bunch of Ex Jw’s rejects that have nothing better to do than bash an organization that doesn’t need your type of poison. And before you start insulting people that you don’t know for giving their opinion, then you are looking for snakes just like you, to be able to feel good for accepting your type of rhetoric. Your doctrine is no better than the religion you are sworn to hate

• JWOP
    JWOP

Never thought I'd see a Greek dude in Liederhosen, LOL!

• cantleave
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I would really like to see that quote from the 1970s or prior that said you should avoid the urge to masturbate by wearing loose-fitting pajamas, not lingering in the shower, not "being a loner", and using your pent-up energy to empty the trash or study the publications. Anyone?

Dear Saul, oh dear...can you please point out where Bruja was blaming the religion for rapes of ladies in sexy clothes?

The thing you said about "rejects with nothing better to do than bash the religion that doesn't need your criticism"-->That's a meme the religion created, darlin, not an original thought on your part.

We've all believed that, and we're all at different stages of re-examining our beliefs. Keep thinking, keep growing.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I would really like to see that quote from the 1970s or prior that said you should avoid the urge to masturbate by wearing loose-fitting pajamas.

I seem to recall that being in the first edition of the Your Youth—Getting the Best Out of It (1976)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Maybe I'm compiling different quotes in my mind.

LOL thanks for posting that. Wow.

Dirty genitals are a turn-on, and so is eating too much? Thanks Watchtower for that great advice.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Yes I can just see myself asking my mum about cleaning my genitals!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

PANTS

Yeah, check the history. Jesus would have known from his pre-human existance about trousers from the Persians! Yet, Jesus never wore pants! Why? Because pants have a pagan history. For centuries they were the attire of military horsemen! Soldiers of Satan! Pants are not appropriate for followers of the "Prince of Peace"! The "brothers" should all be wearing proper, modest, Christian dresses, just like the sisters! They should... but...

...thankfully, tradition has handed down to us the "Consecration of Trousers" by Saint Nicholas on 25 December 346. Although he died some 19 days earlier, he made pants holy as a posthumous accomplishment. Stop asking questions and get over it already.

So, unitedly as exJWs, JWs, faders, nonJWs, and outright pagans, may we all put on our pants, one leg at a time, on December 25. What better way could there be to celebrate... PANTSMAS DAY!

Watchtower may flip-flop on their teachings, but I'm sticking to what I said about pants: If someone refuses to celebrate Christmas because of the pagan history, the same person must also refuse pants.

And frankly, the way the inseam rises between the legs toward the jewels (of the junk, whichevery you prefer to consider them), clearly pants are a tool of Satan to both advertise and to create friction against the genitals.

So indeed, WT is long overdue to flip their message to realize that the only modest pants... are NO PANTS!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, saul. Don't hold back. Share what you really feel.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What about having us not existing in any form? That is the only way we are going to be absolutely 100% fornication proof. If we do not exist, we cannot be tempted into doing fornication, nor can others (who also wouldn't exist) be tempted to do it on us.

Or, perhaps the members of the leadership could do Saturn squares, 90 day workings, and the like to curse everyone in the religion to be totally unappealing to the opposite sex, or the same sex for that matter. At the highest levels, they could get away with it because who is to snitch on them? They could always disfellowship any snitch that arises from among them, and hide the black magick from the flock. Then they could produce a washtowel article that joke-hova doesn't want them to appeal to anyone else in that way--that thing is determined to use us up doing its own work (and then enslave us or destroy us).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit