ACTUALLY any form of pants are wrong wrong wrong!!

by hamsterbait 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sauloftarsus
    sauloftarsus

Wow you people hate the JW's, great the more you hate them the more God knows that organization is on the right path. Let me ask all of you. Does a Bank manager allow you to wear extremely tight pants or very loose pants, Does Joel Osteen wear baggy pants on his evangelist show, does Oral Roberts, does the President or his wife and children wear crappy cloths on TV. In most schools they prevent kids to walk around with extreme wardrobe. If you go to certain states they'll laugh at you or worse, there are laws that prevent you from wearing what you want. So who are you actually upset with. What I see you people have discussed that prove society is at fault not religion. Do you think for one minute if you met a high society person, that person would want to be seen next to someone that doesn’t even respect their self worth to wear proper clothing? From an Ex Witness

• smiddy
    smiddy

sauloftarsus

What sort of pants do you think Serena or Venus Williams should wear , just asking.

smiddy

• crazy2try
    crazy2try

Gotta laugh.

• Aroq
    Aroq

please Sauloftarsus, tell me what I should wear. I want to fit into your group. If all it takes is clothes, then I'm in!!!!!!!!

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

'Pants': Isn't it thrilling how the GB focuses on the REALLY important issues????

• sauloftarsus
    sauloftarsus

You might want to consult the fashion police like Joan Rivers, Kelly Osborne, Giuliana Rancic or the people of what not to Wear Clinton Kelly, Stacy London for that. The Williams Sisters, I wouldn't know since half the time their half naked. I guess the GB focus on wardrobe is simple for those who understand. Anyone remember Trayvon Martin? Because of Societies perception, this young man died. To influence people in society just because of what they wear has become a problem that needs to be addressed. As I stated before, I’m an ex witness so I don’t know what the watchtower publishes, but reading what you people write, it would be logical. Example, if a young girl walking home from school with tight yoga pants and a sports bra that takes a route that is unknown to her with many guys goggling at her? How long will it be before she is confronted by a pervert or worse? Someone mentioned being naked is the way, but Maybe someone has heard this old saying, the clothes make the person. Why because without clothes you take away the thrill, excitement and desire of wanting to know how the person looks like from within. Psychology 101

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Ah, back at the old statement again: being raped is your own fault. You'd better dress in long skirts and long sleeved blouses. Tell you something sauloftarsus, most women being raped are raped indoors by men they know very well! Better think before you start blabbing along.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

NAVYTOWN has it: the gibbering buddies certainly know the important things to focus on.

Dont help the poor or the sick or orphaned or the disabled or the starving. You are in the Borg to PREACH PREACH PREACH and get money.

They control every detail of your life - thats what we all got sick of.

• stillin
    stillin

Billy the exBethelite started a rant called "Merry Pantsmas" a few years ago that was absolutely hilarious! I would put the link here but I don't know how to do that with this stupid iPad. Can anybody help me with that?

pagan pants! Hahaha!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

A happy compromise.. not too long, not too short, not too tight or lose.. flap front for easy access.. hard wearing, and looks great with a beard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit