ACTUALLY any form of pants are wrong wrong wrong!!

by hamsterbait 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

@sauloftarsus

Just read your comment. There is one difference between MY opinion and the opinion of Anthony Moron III: HE is leading a organisation and forces his opinion on other people. And he bashes gay people (I am not gay... just stating a fact). I do not force my opinion on anyone. Neither do I have poison but reason, something Anthony seems to lack quite a bit.

Also... you state that it is to protect from harm? What the fuck does a tight pant has to with getting yourself in harms way? Do you get molested because you wear skinny jeans? Also... why does he state women or sisters don't like it? He is a fool how doesn't know what he is talking about.

Hell yeah it has to do with religion. He states LITERALLY that a christian CAN NOT WEAR these pants! Where is Jesus statement you should not wear pants?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Young People Ask ...

Should I Wear Pants?

Rub a Dub

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

A few years ago I tried to instigate a "no panties at the meeting day in February."

Didnt catch on - but it would be a secret sin, like wearing tight tight underwear under your suit.

• Heaven
    Heaven

If wearing pants is wrong... then I don't want to be right.

And once again, B the X's thread on pants: Merry Pantmas Everyone!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I like women in tight jeans or Danish-Swedish wearing those tight leather ones, brings me back to the times the Brothers had a Motorcycle Club and we road all over the State, the looks on the Elders faces when we passed by with Hogs!

How much flack did you get by wearing Guess, True Religion and other top brands? The Elders were checking out the Sisters, why else would this get mentioned?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Great thread. Doing some theocratic research.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Its funny you should say that... I was wearing my tight pants the other day and there were gay men chasing me all over town! Thank the GB for their spiritually enlightened revelation on the matter.

I'm going to clear out my entire wardrobe of all my tight pants right now!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit