INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• You Know
    You Know
    If you can't even be pals with seven006, then how could you possibly love him enough to die for him--as the religion you subscribe to says you should?

You must be confusing us with the Heaven's Gate cult or something. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Children, children. Will the Bozo that attached that advertisment to my profile please remove it? LOL / You Know

• ballistic
    ballistic

That must be one of the loudest cackles I've ever made while at this site!
    Just think you know, you can now advertise these books just by simply posting to this board! There could be nothing simpler.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL!!! Simon is BRILLIANT!!! Everytime YK posts a new thread, there will be an advertisement on the profile.

LOL!!!

Lisa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Brwhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

CLASSIC!!!

• You Know
    You Know

Click here to check lastest stock market report. LOL / You Know

> http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/06/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

You Know,

Have you conveniently forgotten what JW's believe? That Jesus died for ALL people? That you are supposed to "love your neighbor as I have loved you"--which would mean that you would die for anyone--not just other witnesses. Interesting that you didn't remember that point, especially when it comes to people you don't agree with.

Becky

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

YOu Know,

Since you mentioned it, the Heaven's Gate cult didn't die for anyone but themselves--they thought their "'willful exit of the body' would mark their 'graduation' to a higher spiritual plane."--"Releasing the Bonds" by Steve Hassan

Try reading beyond your little box sometime.

Becky

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Watchtower leaders are guilty of complicity in crimes against children, just as much as John Cardinal Law and other high Catholic officials are.

Thanks Alan, for your statements in this regard.

You Know, over the years, your cult leadership has encouraged the faithful to compel their children to perform marketing services (i.e. going "out in service") on behalf of the WTS without compensation. As a result, the WTS has been enriched by the exploitation of children and owes all children who were victimized by WTS greed a huge moral debt. I've raised this issue to you in another thread, but for some reason, you failed to address it. Is that because you are at a loss for words when it comes to advocating/defending the exploitation of children that is rampant in your cult?

Similarly, why is it that your cult doesn't provide child care services or other activities for children during the meetings? Meetings are simply too long and too boring to expect kids to be able to sit still and quiet through their duration. The penalty for many kids who can't sit still while being blasted with effluent from the platform is beatings, many of them public (at the kingdom hall). Is it simply that the policy makers in your cult are ignorant of the common needs and attributes of children, or are they just sadistic men who take pleasure in the suffering of children?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Children, children. Will the Bozo that attached that advertisment to my profile please remove it? LOL / You Know

You Know,

Simon attached that advertisement, and he's doing it throughout the site. Apparently, Simon doesn't have the benefit of a "great crowd" of suckers to fleece, so he has to fund this site by accepting advertisements from respectable vendors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit