INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• joelbear
    joelbear

Alan,

The Watchtower Society will be as strong as ever in 20 years. There will also be a need for their false hope and comfort.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I thought that YK had been eaten by a shark?

I know, I know!

YK started to spout his philosophy and prophesy and the shark found it too much to swallow!!!

Englishman.

• larc
    larc

Morning everyone,

It is a nice sunny day here in the midwest. My wife is taking a nap, and I am taking a break from working on a research manuscript. This afternoon we plan on taking in a movie.

Have a nice day.

• TR
    TR

Celia,

Good one YK ! You have such a great and fertile imagination...
    You should write fiction.
    He does.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Along the lines Larc was posting, I slept in late, after having a good week. I changed my diet, and it's done nothing but good for me.

I'll probably go with my wife to a garden-park today, and find a mice veggie market afterwards, maybe come home and make my Ashi's Most Famous Italien Meat Sauce.

Have a good one, people.

ashi

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

The Watchtower, contrary to popular opinion among Jehovah’s Witnesses, is not, nor has it ever been, Jehovah’s organization.

I suggest that you raise your hand in the Watchtower study today and utter that statement.

After you are disfellowshipped for apostasy, you can then launch a website and call it www.ooops.com

Best regards - HS

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

YK, You're back! Holy Cow, just when I thought no "true believers" were left on the board.

ENGLISH< I stole this, Hope ya don't mind. It reminds me of well...me. My wife and some of my (female) coworkers get a jolly from rubbing my bald pate.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• SYN
    SYN

Most sharks I know don't have a taste for Dub at all!

Yerysalyim: HRMF, with Violet apparently gone (maybe her "conscience" finally got the better of her, or the programming has started to take in her mind), YouKnow may be the one and only Dub on this board who actually deigns to speak to us! Tremendous!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• jerome
    jerome

In all the pointing fingers and sarcasm directed at YK (which is well deserved by the way) have you noticed something?

He is on his way to becoming an apostate!

Rember that question that they ask you and if you say no you are defed?

Do you beleive that the WTBS is Gods sole representative and channel of communication to men on earth?

Yes or No?

You Know is just one step away from that astounding NO!

He has reduced Jehovah's organisation to Spritual instead of visible.

All he has to do now is dismiss the Watchtower as the represetative of the spritual one and there you have it. You Know is apostate.

Shure took him a while though.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• ballistic
    ballistic

well it just goes to show doesnt it!

* http://members.aol.com/brianballistic/1.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit