INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is me just outside of Positano in Italy last month. Lovely place, eh?

Englishman.

• You Know
    You Know
    Cool, everyone is hijacking YK's thread, eheh!

That's not possible. / You Know

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

That is a beautiful spot, Englishman. I haven't had a proper vacation in some time, and owe myself one soon.

What a beautiful day this has been here in RI. My son came down for the day from college, and joined me for a movie and dinner. I am so proud of how he is doing at school.

Do you have kids, Bobby?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

That's a beautiful pic, E-man...I'm packing now!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Very Nice E'Man,

But isn't that YK to the left of you, or is it just a pillar of bricks? It is hard to tell from the photograph.....lol

HS - Bringing the thread back in line.

( Only teasing Robert. )

• seven006
    seven006

Robert,

Chuck brings up a good question. We have all been friendly for a few years but we don't know anything personal about you. Do you have any kids? Is there or has there ever been a Mrs. You Know?

Do you like women your own age or just the really young ones? Have you checked out any of the mail order brides from Russia or South America? Do you golf? Play any sports at all? Bake? Watch Opra? Cartoon network? Tell us about what kind of bike you use to ride. I rode for years, had a Norton 750 for a while. Do you still ride?

Come on man, you have one foot out the door and the other on a tube of KY jelly, just chill out and tell us a little about yourself. You know we all could be pals.

Dave

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

E-man, beautiful pics.

I had a wonderful day. I started a screenplay I've been thinking about for years, and my friend found a producer and a studio to make his film. Things might be looking up.

The wifey and I walked in the park today...it was gorgeous.

ashi

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

YOU KNOW,

Are you REALLY a JW?

If so, I am truly amazed.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I have always wondered what You Know's favorite ice cream flavor is.

Mine is Phish Food.

• You Know
    You Know
    YOU KNOW, Are you REALLY a JW? If so, I am truly amazed.

LOL, Be amazed then. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit