INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes I agree!

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

That's been making the rounds for a while.

http://www.snopes2.com/humor/jokes/hot.htm

• You Know
    You Know

No doubt the brothers at headquarters take great comfort in the knowledge that most apostate Dubs are such morons. LOL / You Know

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry chuck - I actually posted the wrong picture, but can't find the one I wanted now anyway. So I think I leave it.

Repetition for emphasis?

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Though I am certain that they just beam with pride seeing who their defenders are.

Announcement at Bethel breakfast: "Brother YK is certainly laying down the law today, isn't he?" (round of polite applause)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Repetition for emphasis

• SYN
    SYN

Isn't Apostate Dub an oxymoron?

And, for once, YouKnow said something right!
    The Watchtower, contrary to popular opinion among Jehovah’s Witnesses, is not, nor has it ever been, Jehovah’s organization

<SNIFF> <WIPES TEAR FROM EYE>
    "We're so proud of you, YK!!!!!!"

Welcome to the Dark Side. MWUhAHAHAHA!!!!!!

LOL

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• SYN
    SYN

Hehe, ChuckD, I can just picture it now, all the Bethelites perking their ears!

I've never been entirely clear on exactly what YK's position in all of this is, tho. YK, are you a Dub? Are you an Apostate? Are you one of those "fringe" people you speak of with such "agape" love?

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• You Know
    You Know
    sn't Apostate Dub an oxymoron?

Perhaps so, since most apostate Dubs are ordinary morons. / You Know

• AlanF
    AlanF

As with all JWs who love to complain of "persecution", Bobby, you make the mistake of thinking that fallout from the Dateline program will be undeserved. On the contrary, it will be very much deserved. Watchtower leaders are guilty of complicity in crimes against children, just as much as John Cardinal Law and other high Catholic officials are. Whatever they get will likely be far less than they deserve. Deserved punishment for criminal behavior is not persecution. Thus, as usual, your post is essentially nonsense.

As for the Watchtower organization being God's visible representative, what blasphemy! You claim to worship the God of Truth, yet you claim that an organization led for its entire history by liars and arrogant fools represents him. This, too, shows how disconnected you and most JWs are from reality.

I have no doubt that in a couple of decades the Watchtower will be a shell of its former self, going on simply because some members are too stupid or inertia-bound to do anything but what they've always done. Like you, most will wander aimlessly, still mumbling "Real Soon Now".

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit