INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• dubla
    dubla

chuck-

rodents of unusual size? lol.......i wonder if anyone else got that....i think ive watched too many movies.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

You know we all could be pals.

You wish! LOL / You Know

• dubla
    dubla
    You wish! LOL / You Know

yeah, your friendship is a hot commodity yk...LMAO.....ive noticed you really have a bad habit of flattering yourself.

aa

• TR
    TR

Love the pic, E-man! Someday we'll travel to Europe and enjoy the countryside as well as the history.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• TR
    TR

Hey Joel, Phish Food is my favorite! Actually the frozen yogurt Phish Food is what I like.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• dubla
    dubla
    Hey Joel, Phish Food is my favorite!

im putting my vote in for chubby hubby.

aa

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

You Know,

If you can't even be pals with seven006, then how could you possibly love him enough to die for him--as the religion you subscribe to says you should? I thought that's what Jesus meant...hmmm...maybe he didn't really die for everyone?

Becky

• You Know
    You Know
    I have always wondered what You Know's favorite ice cream flavor is.

Get some therapy dude, before it's too late. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

Life is like an ice cream cone.

You have to eat it before it melts.

Joel

• LDH
    LDH

Well, on the upside we know YK got his rocks off at least twice this weekend!

Think about it, I feel bad for the guy. The only time we can detect any hint of LIFE is when he's talking about DEATH. I mean, THIS DUDE IS OBSESSED with the death of 98% of the world's humans!

YK, anytime you need to orgasm and your wife won't oblige (using one of many WT approved excuses) --don't take matters into your own hands. Just c'mon back and write another of your blazing death manifestos [8>].

No wonder no one listens at the door anymore! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit