INDEED, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You Know,

Why won't you respond to the issue of exploitation and abuse of children that is rampant in your cult? The issue has been presented to you several times, in various threads. I can only conclude that your silence is either indicative of a tacit approval of the child abuse and exploitation that is pervasive in your cult or that you simply have no words to defend the undefendable.

An organization representing itself to the world as "god's organization" ought to be able to pay its bills without exploiting children, and shouldn't encourage its members to abuse their children.

How can you advocate a cult that has ruined so many lives, and caused so much suffering to innocent children? The WTS has the same value to humanity as a cauldron of vomit.

• joelbear
    joelbear

How will people who have no or limited information about Jehovah be able to make the correct choice. A smaller and smaller percentage of living people are familiar with the doctrine of Jehovahs Witnesses.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, they won't make the right decisions.

So, people in China or Bangladesh or that live in gated communities or who work schedules that conflict with JW neighborhood coverage schedules are just left out in the cold? How ridiculous.

No YK, I ask you these questions because your answers show how ludicrous the beliefs are.

LOL
    Joel

• joelbear
    joelbear

God creates 1 man, not 1 million, not 1 thousand, not 5, God creates 1 man and allow the actions of this 1 man to create a scenario where his UNIVERSAL sovereignty is at issue.

Now remember, God created 100's of millions of angels. These angels were not judged by the actions of one angel named Satan. There perfection stayed intact and their submission to universal sovereignty was never questioned.

Okay okay, angels aside, we now have billions of humans that have to be judged by their actions because one human bound them to sin. Okay so, god sends Jesus to REDEEM ALL of mankind.

Oops, not ALL, only those who are judged worthy of being redeemed. How are they judged worthy. Well for 1900 years they didn't have to worry about it because if they died they paid for Adam's sin with their death and get a resurrection, where they will be judged on their own accord according to how they react to having to submit themselves to god.

Okay, so now in the 20th century they are judged by how they react to the faithful and discreet slave, unless of course they die before Armageddon, then they revert to the same condition as all the rest of the dead.

If, however, they happen to be living when God brings Judgement they will be judged on how they react to the collapse of the world system of things. Of course, they will have had to have met and studied thoroughly with JWs in order to understand what they are supposed to do. If they are ignorant, well, bad luck for them. If however, they live in the United States or Western Europe they will have had a good chance of learning these things.

Then Jehovah kills everybody except those who make the right choice at Armageddon and do not worship the wild beast.

Then Jehovah resurrects everybody who was not alive a Armageddon and gives them a chance to learn about him in paradisaic conditions

Makes sense to me

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Joel

• You Know
    You Know
    Why won't you respond to the issue of exploitation and abuse of children that is rampant in your cult? The issue has been presented to you several times, in various threads.

That's not true. I have commented on it numerous times. What do you want to know? / You Know

• You Know
    You Know
    So, people in China or Bangladesh or that live in gated communities or who work schedules that conflict with JW neighborhood coverage schedules are just left out in the cold? How ridiculous.

The way it works is that if people want to know the truth then Jehovah sees to it that they get an opprtunity. Sad fact is, must people don't want to know the truth about God. But, undoubtedly, the end of the world is going to be a monumental tragedy. / You Know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You Know,

My questions to you on the issue of child abuse and exploitation in the Watchtower cult are set forth on page 4 of this thread. In order to save you the effort of having to go back to that page, I'll reiterate them for you here:

You Know, over the years, your cult leadership has encouraged the faithful to compel their children to perform marketing services (i.e. going "out in service") on behalf of the WTS without compensation. As a result, the WTS has been enriched by the exploitation of children and owes all children who were victimized by WTS greed a huge moral debt. I've raised this issue to you in another thread, but for some reason, you failed to address it. Is that because you are at a loss for words when it comes to advocating/defending the exploitation of children that is rampant in your cult?

Similarly, why is it that your cult doesn't provide child care services or other activities for children during the meetings? Meetings are simply too long and too boring to expect kids to be able to sit still and quiet through their duration. The penalty for many kids who can't sit still while being blasted with effluent from the platform is beatings, many of them public (at the kingdom hall). Is it simply that the policy makers in your cult are ignorant of the common needs and attributes of children, or are they just sadistic men who take pleasure in the suffering of children?

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm sick and f'ing tired of playing games.........

• joelbear
    joelbear

I see,

So we are predestined to either want to know the truth or not. So Jehovah judges us before we hear anything about the good news of the kingdom.

Why go to every house then? Why not only go to the ones who want to learn the truth?

Makes sense to me

LOL

Joel

• You Know
    You Know
    Is that because you are at a loss for words when it comes to advocating/defending the exploitation of children that is rampant in your cult?

No, I don't think I have ever been at a loss for words. The reason I didn't respond is because your allegations are simply preposterous.

Similarly, why is it that your cult doesn't provide child care services or other activities for children during the meetings? Meetings are simply too long and too boring to expect kids to be able to sit still and quiet through their duration.
    I bet you can sit for hours playing fiddling with the controls of your gameboy though, right? Be honest now. Does mom and dad know you are surfing the Internet now while you are supposed to be working? LOL
  • joelbear
    joelbear

Answer my questions you moron.

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit