Will this Memorial be our last?

by pixel 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

Still one day left before another failed 'suggestion'.

Maybe last years memorial wasn't going to be the last one after all, despite WT's crafty insinuations.

• prologos
    prologos
    by sunday, this coming event will be the last one too, (so far) after all.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We are still here...and so will this "system" be here in years to come....

Wrong again GB

• Half banana
    Half banana

Not only are the leaders of the JW org always wrong but they base their emotional lather on false premises.

Jesus never said anything. He is a literary fiction.

There is no evidence for his existence as a literal man outside of the texts made holy by the Catholic Church in the fourth century.

There is a precedence for the god-man character portrayed in the Bible in older religions but Mithras is first attributed with the statement “Whoever does not eat my flesh or drink my blood, the same will not be with me in paradise”. Since this was known centuries before Jesus was conjured up, Jesus is therefore a mere copy, a cut and paste version and not the real article (as if there ever was one).

It’s all a theatrical drama to give the humble and poor something to hope for in the absence of worldly satisfaction.

Avoid the memorial...unless you go as part of fading strategy!

• prologos
    prologos

since Jesus celebrated the last supper with adherents firmly anchored in the earthly hope at the time, the last memorial could not possibly happen until the end of the thousand years, when Jesus 'comes' to remove the last enemy, adamic death.* right?

*the first step to start the process of the final test of again perfect humans, so we are told.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I hope its my last one ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit