Will this Memorial be our last?

by pixel 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

Let's not allow this gem to disappear.

The WT still have one month left before another of their pseudo-prophecies fail.

Recall at the time how everyone was excitedly saying "Could this be the last? (wink wink)"
    I guess they will refute that ever happened now.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    When a prophecy has been repeated every year for 140 years it starts to wear a bit thin. Could it be this year? Are we there yet?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

SPLASH: Let's not allow this gem to disappear.

It won't disappear, Splash.

They'll just "cut & paste" it into the new KM for 2015.

Doc

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I do think there was special implied significance that they put it into their 2014 memorial promo. But it doesn't matter that it's come and gone. They are using different tactics now to keep the faithful reeled in. I'm glad I'm not going to their joke of a communion. And nothing could ever bring me back.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I wish this memorial would be my last, but being realistic I've probably got 2 or 3 left to go to...
  • pixel
    pixel
    Wow. I remember this last year. Oh well, New light! We are going to have a Memorial for 2015!!!
  • fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant
    Ha! I am 63 D@$% years old......
  • steve2
    steve2

For a minute or two I thought, didn't they say this last year as well? Then I realized this thread is from last year. My how fast time flies when you're expecting something happens...and it doesn't happen.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh Snap , they were saying that 50 years ago.

Probably the new converts don't know that though.

• millie210
    millie210
    Dont worry everyone....Im pretty sure 2015 is an overlapping Memorial ~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit