New development in my life

by EdenOne 99 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hama happy to hear your son is well adjusted and that your wife obviously has some serious concerns also. Do let us know when anything else happens.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Please remember that every JWis a part of a herd. Any deviance from their twisted eschatology's beaten path is a red signal that Satan and his demons are at work through the deviant. And needs must be reported to the elders. 99.8 % of the will rat you out. I speak from personal experience. If you aim to fade, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Trust no one in the herd. It's not that they are untrustworthy but fear no matter how irrational-which is the key to control among all cults- is what propels them to run to mama. As for the .02 % -unless you sre 500% repeat 500% sure they can be trusted do not even smile a greeting by mistake. Just to drive home the point -if you say to yourself " I'm 100% sure he is a genuine friend and I can trust him" you are in a very dangerous zone. The test is not" beyond resonable doubt" but Beyond even a SHADOW of doubt

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Eden Sorry I posted the first one immediately after reading your first post. So my advice is too little too late. Here is the the question- Are you in a position right now to tell them to piss up their backs?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

EdenOne, thanks for your updates. Good luck to you. And remember that your son is out for his own reasons, but that alone is worth your troubles with them.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Never mind I just realized your post is dated 4 months ago and the last one a month ago. Any wonder I was a JW?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

LOL @ Hairtrigger

Shootin' from the hip much?

Eden

• Pete Zahut
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Watch this space ... developments have been under way ....

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Happy news ... my beloved wife is OUT of the cult !!!

weeeeeeee!!!!!

More details coming soon, when it's safe.

In the meantime, my sincere thank yous for Barbara Anderson and Paul Grundy - you have been intrumental in this surprising turn of events.

Eden

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's certainly the best way to leave with your family in tact. I am very happy for you.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit