New development in my life

by EdenOne 99 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Because I'm still wanting to keep my extended family in touch, and some of the friends still "in". but oh well ... as Bob Dylan sang, "when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose". There's more, a LOT more to tell, but ... later.

Eden

• never a jw
    never a jw

I don't come to this site as often, and I post even less, but learning about the possibility of your family not being included in the 2014 or 2015 publishers count and "in the cult" statistics makes me very happy and I needed to write my own comment. I wish you and your family the best. In spite of the almost certain rough times in the near future, I know you will be glad that this phase of your life is almost over.

Congratulations! Now you have the opportunity to be happier and more useful to humanity.

Fight the good fight. If you live in the Los Angeles area count me in your new circle of friends, if not, count me too.

Felipe

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

never a jw ...check this space in the coming days, I'm sure there will be a lot more info coming for this story.

Eden

• Raton
    Raton

Congrats and Good Luck! I am a bit jealous.... If you ever feel like sharing what worked I would love to hear it here or in a PM. I haven't been at it very long but trying to get my wife out also.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Best of wishes EdenOne to you and your wife living Watchtower free for the rest of your lives together! I hope that you will share what worked for you with other JWN members.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• GoUnion
    GoUnion

when you are able to talk I would enjoy hearing the whole story. My wife is in, I would love to hear what you did to help your wife decide to leave.

i wish you well, good times are ahead for you.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I "survived" my 4x1 JC trial for apostasy. Stood my ground and my rights to freedom of thinking. I'll be publicly reprimanded, but that's it. I have mixed feelings about it, because I don't feel totally "free", despite being out, along with my family (and more to follow). But being able to keep communication with my family still "in" is a great bonus for the time being.

Once the announcement is made, I'll share more details of my story.

Eden

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am surprised you weren't told to take down the site

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

What site? :D tehee

That never came up for discussion.

Eden

• cantleave

Share this

Google+