New development in my life

by EdenOne 99 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

No longer a MS ..........................

Can't give details atm, for it might be a dead-giveaway and it ain't quite over yet. But, it really taught me one thing: if you're trying to fade or stay in, trust no one. And I mean NO ONE.

Eden

• happy@last
    happy@last

Trust no one period!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Make new friends and leave. Then you can start trusting again.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi EdenOne, It is better to listen to JWs rather than open your mouth and make them suspicious.

By the way what was the secret to your success to no longer being an MS. Planned incompetency, depression, finanical hardship, to little time to spend with family, etc?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

EdenOne: But, it really taught me one thing: if you're trying to fade or stay in, trust no one.

Many of us that leave the organization have severe trust issues. This is well-founded among members of the congregation as they will virtually always show allegience to the organization over any individual out of a misguided sense of loyalty to Jehovah.

That being said, you should try to learn to trust again, but this time among people that either never were JWs or that have left.

My best to you,

Oubliette

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Jgnat you got a PM

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

This is a far more complex issue than most of you think it is...

Planned incompetence was my plan, coupled with the demands of my work. But it all blew up when ....

Eden

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry to hear you have a bad situation at the moment. I really hope it all works out for the best over time.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I am sorry things did not go as planned. Thanks for sharing. I feel the fading process is going to get harder to pull off.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I really never "planned" on leaving, but I was slowly getting less "usable" as a MS, hoping that eventually it would lead to some loving counseling to get me producing more, but once that wouldn't work, it would lead me to resign, without dramas. Too late now.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit