New development in my life

by EdenOne 99 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Good advice to not trust anyone. The most friendly and nice jw will betray you if they think they are keeping the org clean. True friendship can easily become meaningless.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Did your "anonymous" letter to HQ find you out? [If you managed to send it, that is.]

• pixel
    pixel

Congrats on your de-appointment:-)

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Sorry to hear your dilemma. It sounds like you've been stabbed in the back by someone you thought was trustworthy. I'm in a similar position where 3 or 4 know in detail some of my "contrary" thinking, but I am prepared to defend myself by saying that we were just expressing opinions on different subjects. I'm not yet at the point where I leave voluntarily, so I will be cautious.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

No, it didn't involve a letter to HQ.

It did involve, however, my latest article.

Searcher: 3/4 people know about it? Wayyy too much. Waaaayyyyy too much. Expect trouble. Soon.

oh, and BTW ...everyone to whom you made any sort of casual "less compliant" remark about the Org, that you thought had gone unnoticed ...believe me. It will come back to bite you when you're under scrutiny.

Eden

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

If you mean the rejoice article then you are toast, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Quite how you are going to explain that in a JC and not be DF'ed I have no idea.

I really feel for you fella and hope you can salvage something. You will be in many peoples' thoughts here so don't forget the moral support!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey Edenone,

So I actually had a similar situation. I trusted someone I should not have, and it ended up blowing up on me, getting me removed, and starting the roll downhill. I took control at that point. I was vague, but not non-communicative, I moved halls, but kept ties with fiends, i agreed to meet with multiple brothers, but not with an original two, I acted "discouraged" while being honest with only a few close friends (who are not appointed and are true friends). I even got my wife to start to come around a bit. It is still a road, but I feel you.

Let me know if i can help. Getting "found out" can kind of shock your plan, and you need to get another one quick.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

It was that article, but not the website. I shared it with someone I trusted. Boom! Went straight into "God's House".

Eden

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey Eden, what article are you referring to?

• EdenOne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit